One Drop x General Yo???

Does anyone know anything about a collaboration between these commpanies? I’ve seen a couple hints but nothing very solid. I personally think this collaboration would be beyond awesome ;D

2 Likes

Agreed, this could have great potentiality, I hope something happens!

1 Like

This is the collab I have wanted for a long time. Glad to see it’s potentially happening. Anyone think something like the Majesty with S/E?

1 Like

That would be awesome!

1 Like

They could call it the One Star.

1 Like

I think military drum themed would be good.

1 Like

No! A collab between to great companies needs something new, something fresh. I hate it when a company redoes a yoyo and adds side effects when they could just make a new throw.

4 Likes

I agree with pineapple. I would really be disappointed if the “collaboration” was just a throw remade to take side effects.

2 Likes

I wasn’t meaning an exact copy, just a similar shape.

1 Like
1 Like

coughjokecough

1 Like

Maybe change the weight distribution, I wouldn’t mind that, but still, I’d like something new!

1 Like

onedrop+general yo=awesomeness! man, that would be so cool if these two would come together and make something! I really hope this happens!

1 Like

General Lodge FTW.

1 Like

Yeah!

1 Like

Sounds kinda “meh”

2 Likes

No offence to clyw but I think one drop would be a better collab with general yo. It would just fit better IMO.

I agree. It makes sense too since One Drop is doing the machining for CLYW as well.

Whoever does the machining has no bearing on which 2 companies would make a better collab. The point of the collab is the ideas and styles that come together during a collab.

I meant that as in One Drop is clearly doing stuff well to take on others machining. They also are pretty revolutionary. So that’s why I would prefer General Yo/One Drop. Just my opinion.