One Drop x General Yo???

gotcha, makes sense. I agree w/ OD too.

1 Like

How about the Snare?

What is all this ruckus?!

I’d call this more of a joint effort than a colab but they’ve worked together in the past.

That is really nice!

Yep I knew about that, it’s pretty sick though.

Please don’t talk about combining yoyos. What I want to see is these two companies come together and create a brand new yoyo with there brilliant minds. And wasn’t there a confirmation about this a while back?

Shawn, David, and myself committed to a collab, and shook on it.
We will combine our ideas, and put forth a throw of experience, effort, and brotherly love.
Soon as I can find a break in the storm here at work, I will book a flight to Oregon again :slight_smile:

8 Likes

General Yo Blast + One Drop Pyramatte + General Yo Smoothness + One Drop Smoothness + SE + OD 10 ball + General Yo BadA engravings + OD pads + General Yo colorways = death by over salivation

It would cause instant death from dehydration, you would look like a raisan .

I do not like raisin. I do not want to be raisin. OD/General Yo, please don’t make me into raisin.

Go traditional, competition level and no SE’s.

I knew that wasn’t how you spelled raisin lol. Would it be worth being a raisin though for the greatest yoyo ever?

why no se’s?

Says I, get back to basics with something undersized, light, and not competition oriented. Early Gen Yo was Porsche and early OD was Jeep, so combine them and you’ve got… I dunno, hopefully something classic and cool.

I like this idea. Something hatrick or 54-ish. Light, fun, and simple.

Hatrick… meet Project… Project… Hatrick. :slight_smile:

^Amen brotha Ben.

I second this notion.