Dare to Dream

O.k. So in the short time I have been involved in yoyoing, I have become more and more impressed with the collaborative nature of the various companies. Maybe I’m wrong, but I’ve never seen Gibson and Fender collaborate on a guitar. What I would like to hear about is what you guys think would be a really good collaboration. For example; I am a huge One Drop fan, as well as a huge fan of Monkeyfinger. What about a collaboration that resulted in an Evil Yo with side effects. Ummm, that would be cool. Any others?

I couldn’t agree more. The willingness of companies to work together in this community is awesome, I mean that I can think of off the top of my head we’ve had:

Onedrop x CLYW
Onedrop x General Yo (in the works)
CLYW x Spyy
Monkeyfinger x GSquared
YYF x Turning Point

… and I’m sure there are numerous others that I’ve missed.

Personally, I’m most excited to see what the Onedrop x General Yo brings to fruition, as that would definately be my vote were it not already in the works. One can only imagine what they’re dreaming up…

OD X YYF Would be cool to see because recently they’ve both been working on budget mettles YYF with the Shutter OD with the benchmarks.

clyw x yyr
it makes sense because they both have black tshirts

1 Like

I can’t ignore how this lines up.

http://puu.sh/c2ZWL/e28e46b770.png

Ummm…yeah. I meant to do that.

CLYW x C3 made one.

I agree with Erik. OD x YYF would be a great collab.