One drop shop visit!!

Really great story. I’m happy for you and sad for me being so far away. Any chance the OD team will be opening an east coast branch in central Jersey any time soon? :slight_smile:

Hey thanks man! I’m not sure about that, I know that their business is expanding everyday and getting more popular and winning awards etc, and the team is spread out all over. Maybe eventually. Right now they are just centrally located and got everything they need pretty much.

Wow, yoyo shop visits have become a popular topic… LOL

Yes they have

Haha yes they seem to be. I think that is what I have really enjoyed about One Drop is the friendliness of David and Shawn. Probably has a lot to do with why the last 6 YoYo’s I have bought have all been One Drop. I enjoy doing business with people I enjoy and have positive conversations with that are fun and uplifting. I seem to have that every time I do anything with One Drop either at their site or dealing with them directly. If I didn’t live a 4 day drive from them (FL) I’d probably make the drive to see it haha.

Glad to hear about the Code 2. I’m still waiting but I think there is a chance I’m going to get to be a tester for it, so here is to crossing my fingers and checking it out. I’m a huge huge huge Burnside fan so that was awesome to see that as well.

yeah, its soo much better to do business with people that seem like they are genuine and dont only care about turning profit. Those guys are awesome and i plan on spreading the love as much as i possibly can. they deserve way more recognition.
But yeah, the code 2… Oh jeez. I would prolly drive down to the Eugene yoyo club just so i can throw Andrew’s Code 2 a few more times hehehe. It’s THAT good. And yes, the burnside is amazing too, my new favorite. BEAST. I plan on getting another one in a different color as soon as he finishes them next week.

Take me away