An amazing experience from my fav shop One drop

So I contacted one drop to see if they had any b grades. To my excitement they did. They actually had 2 throws i wanted. I expressed that I could only swing the cost of one of them. I mentioned the reason was that I had another kid on the way any day and the additional yoyo would potentially send my wife through the roof. I have enough toys in her opinion possibly. Lol.

So 2 days later my package from one drop arrived. In there was the b grade I ordered and as I was rifling through the package there was a 2nd throw. The other throw I was interested in. At first I thought there was a miscommunication. Then I read the note that stated: “Benchmark on me. Happy fatherhood my friend. Regards, David”

This was an amazing gift from them. I can say that I have always enjoyed their products and have a few, but this was way over the top awesome!

Kudos to one drop and there amazing team!

Next time I’m heading through Oregon I will make it a point to stop by.

9 Likes

Yep, great guys out there at One Drop :slight_smile:

Congrats on the new yoyos, and more importantly congrats on your next child.

Thank u sir!

1 Like

I have a 7 year old son that can pick Paul Dang out of a crowd as if playing a live version of a “Where’s Waldo” contest because of what One Drop has done for him. This just goes to show that it doesn’t matter your age -> They want everyone to be happy.

And they have been equally as kind to me. Suffice it to say that both my son and I are One Drop fans.

1 Like

You just can’t say enough great things about my most excellent friends.

Those guys are so great! I have gotten some great advice from Andrew when i was making my own yoyo! Plus the yoyos are awesome!

1 Like