One Drop presents The Format:C

Not a chance it’ll be only $110. That’s the price of their premium 6061 yoyos. I’mma call my bookie and place a bet on “somewhere around $140”.

You’re right about the raw, strip, though! Solids or VERY SUBTLE acid-wash will be the only way to fly!

[quote=“GregP,post:41,topic:57219”]
I don’t know man. It is a tapped axle system and no SE’s. I am thinking $110 sounds like a good number. Based on the other tapped systems in the Burnside and Cafe Racer. The 7075 markup should not be too bad. This is One Drop we are talking about here.

[quote=“mgiroux77,post:42,topic:57219”]

And the “we thought this would be impossible, but figured it out” machining which may be related to the raw strip? Gotta factor that in, too, both in terms of production and R&D.

However-- you have a great point about the axle system. That might swing it back the other way a little bit.

[quote=“GregP,post:43,topic:57219”]

Yea I was thinking about that right after I posted this too. It will be interesting for sure. I am interested in the specs too!!

If Werrd was able to pull off a $70 7075 yoyo, I’m sure One Drop could do an $110 one.

1 Like

That’s an excellent point. I will be happy to be wrong. :wink: I’m willing to lower my bet to $130!

Seriously, though. It’s a fair point.

Will they be at Worlds? I wanttt onnee.

No they will not.

I’m goin $120, One Drop makes great throws for low prices and I’m guessing this one is gonna be under $120, maybe the only reason the summit was $135 was because clyw was a part of it with their unnecessarily expensive throws :stuck_out_tongue:

Noooooo…

The Summit was priced as $115 same price as normal One Drops…

$115 was for solids. Most SE equipt One Drop yoyos in solid colors are $100 so it was a flat $15 upcharge for the Summit. Which by the way I was happy to pay!!

IMO clyw charges to much for there yoyos…

I am addressing this soon on the forums. For now it is welcome in the General Discussion. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nickel plated flat black stripe.

This looks absolutely spiffing btw.

Is werrd made in the USA? That is a major factor to consider.

That looks amazing for a Yoyo I want it but it’s too expensive for me!

Would be cool but wouldn’t work with the way they are made. The stripe is silver because they just chased the bevel and removed the ano to expose the raw material. Basically you get a raw stripe no matter what the ano is

yeah I just thought they could paint or ano but that would drive price by a little.

http://s7d5.scene7.com/is/image/Staples/s0068668_sc7?$splssku$

1 Like