one drop or CLYW?

Their both great throw companies. Some people love OD. Some love CLYW. Some love both. Jensen loves CLYW and OD guts at the least- in his video “ghost” he uses a wooly markmont and its awesome. I just ordered a Dietz which would be my first OD after wooly markmont. I have the Gnarwhal and wooly 66g, campfire too. I would say their great companies from what I have played. I was looking all over youtube and forums. I see no need for side effects. I would say make them to make them heavy or light. Noone is getting the OD throws just for the side effects… CLYW ano is amazing. OD nickel is amazing. I’m 50/50 so far. Both are still better than YYF/YYJ to me. IT’S PREFERENCE.

1 Like

too bad, I just sold my wooly markmont (OD/CLYW collaboration) a few days ago

I’d go onedrop, they are the best looking throws out there, only 3yo3 throws can compete on an aesthetic level IMO

I wish I had all nickels from OD
nickel = win

1 Like

I’m going with CLYW they are awesome and the PEAK speaks
for itself as one of the throws that EVERYONE wants to this day, the project was
good, but the peak and every other CLYW yoyo is just mouth watering
and they all sell fast, and thats not it.The colorways that they make are just
amazing i think by far, one of the best companys EVA, but i’m not going to lie
One drop is good…just not better than CLYW.

I have only played with one clyw and i loved it! anyone wanna sell a onedrop? haha

Now, I am on the fence. I recently tried my favorite CLYW (and maybe my favorite throws too), the Bear vs Man. I think both companies are great in their own way. One Drop is more simple elegance, while CLYW is more loud colorful. One Drop is more lik yoyos everyone should have. To own a CLYW though, it is a luxury. It’s sorta like Porsche (OD) vs Ferrari (CLYW)

I’d rather say Aston Martin (OD) vs Porsche (CLYW)

but I get the idea

how about a 69 camaro(OD) and a ferrari(clyw). to me that makes WAAAAYYYYYY more sense.its just an opinion thing.

yea we had this discussion on another forum

I really don’t see CLYW being ferrari, Oxy’s definitely ferrari, B!ST being laborghini, ILYY is high end audi or Benz, OD’s definitely Aston Martin, they’re too subtle and sophisticated to be compared to a good ole V8 (respect to the V8 tho). They have very high, but not top end type, performance and the best looks, also they’re fairly pricey, just like Aston

James Bond would probably throw a Sovereign or a Nickel 54, great performance but overall, classy looks

why I think CLYW to be Porsche, classic designs, high performance in competition, never disappoint, Porsche

Couldn’t have said it better hadoq. You’re right. Oxy is DEFINITELY ferrari.

Duncan would be a perfect Ford, historical brand and products ranging from the quiet everyday ride up to the turbulent american supercar

I love cars so it’s fun to do the analogies

perfectly put!!