One Drop Kraken. Anyone have one? Thoughts?

That’s true. And 5a. Highly recommend it.

3 Likes

:open_mouth: I had never heard of it before. That thing is crazy! 80mm and 90g! Yeah I’d love to try that out. I wonder how long it would spin?

4 Likes

I,ve got a Par Avion which is big. I,m now going to dig it out the cup,d drawer. Well after I,ve finished watching Shrek of course.
From memory it played kinda floaty slow.

1 Like

Spins a long time of you throw it hard enough. I describe it as a '92 Suburban. Takes some strength to get it going, but then it’s hard to stop.

2 Likes

In the 1 year of throwing, i have become a huge OD fanboy, I like almost everything I have tried from them…
That being said, I really like the kraken. Its such an easy throw, I don’t need to krack open a redbull to enjoy it. Its a nice stable easy relaxing throw. It isn’t really special in anyway, but long spinning and stable fun. Easy is the best way I can describe it… plus this color :heart_eyes: pics don’t do it justice, its a cool metalic with cool contrast from the yellow and orange. Of course OD smooth.
It feels like the par avion and mcmo had a baby

4 Likes

It arrived today. The big open bowl gives it the illusion of being bigger than it is. It is very smooth and feels amazing and very easy to maneuver. Very comfortable in the hand and in catches / returns. Size-wise I put it next to a Replay Pro for comparison. I feels a teensy larger than usual (it is) but it does not feel like a novelty / gimmicky. I don’t feel the size has any bearing on how it feels returning to my hand but we all have different size hands.

8 Likes

Got mine today. This thing is just awesome. I love how relaxed the play is. Pleasant amount of float, but also has solid presence on the string. Very good stability and power. I am a huge fan.

6 Likes

I love this color

1 Like