One Drop Clique review request

Haven’t heard a word about this one. Anyone own one that can share their thoughts?

4 Likes

yeah i’m curious about it too

1 Like

Hi there!! I have one and I really like it a lot. It plays much bigger than the size. Its stable, smooth and long spinning! I found that if you use a tad shorter string that it plays much better!

7 Likes

I second this.
To add… it also can play very fast. Its density is on the money for a pocket throw. Its profile I feel like makes it decently easy to still land your tricks while still offering you that challenge you would want from a small yoyo.

Someone told me to try slim string. I just have kitty fat and regular polys from yotricks. It was snagging on a few of my binds till I broke a string in real good.
Overall, it’s impressively nice. Worth the money if small yoyos are your thing IMO.

5 Likes

I played @mgiroux77‘s Clique at MA States. On the string it felt full size…my go to tricks weren’t any harder to hit, and the spin time was good. I definitely enjoyed the time I spent trying this yoyo out.

6 Likes

It’s a looker too!!!

5 Likes

Can anyone compare this to the 66s Percent? By the way if anyone is interested a new drop is coming in November.

2 Likes

jaaaasssssssss

If I can glean anything from other accounts (have had a couple 66%, but not the clique), then I believe the clique would be a better player. When using a 66% (ogre and barracuda are my examples), the words ‘stable’ and ‘long spinning’ and ‘plays big’ do NOT come to mind.

Don’t get me wrong, I love tiny throws, but they are not great players. Just kinda fun.

4 Likes

Hey thanks for reaching out. I actually saw that this afternoon from work on their Instagram. There’s so many drops so often that by the end of any given month something comes along that I like as much or better. Painful on the wallet

2 Likes