One Absurdity left

fry

6 Likes

The only true yoyos left in the world are pink. :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

One left. I was just regretting selling mine when I wanted to throw that light yet stable machine.

4 Likes

you should make the best yoyos in the world but Anodize then pink so everyone is forced to use pink if they want a great yoyo.

2 Likes

“Best” being subjective yet that is literally what he does.

6 Likes

well it depends, because everyone… i mean everyone… has a different definition of “best”. everyone will say “well this is the best yoyo” when someone else says “no this is”. so i’m implying Jordan should make a yoyo that forces everyone to say “it is the best yoyo”.

2 Likes

Yoyos being heavily preference based, I have no clue what your point is. But…good job?

Anyway. Back to Absurdity hype! One left. Dont miss out!

5 Likes

say Jordan makes a yoyo called the Hexagon… i don’t know why the Hexagon, it was the first thing that popped into my head lol… and the Hexagon is so darn good nobody can say “well this yoyo is better then the Hexagon” because the Hexagon is the best yoyo ever created, when right now everyone has a different opinion about what the best yoyo is.

so my point is, if you want an amazing yoyo, the best yoyo in the world you need to buy the Hexagon, but the Hexagon comes in pink only so it is forcing everyone to buy a pink yoyo to have the best yoyo in the world.

buy the Absurdity y’all, i hear it’s really amazing!

4 Likes

I needed to complete my OP collection so I snagged one a few days before the 20% off sale. :man_shrugging: Out of the 543, absurdity and polybius I’d have a very difficult time saying which one is best. Any given time my answer might be different.

If we’re talking all of Jordan’s throws then that one’s much easier for me, its the wanker. Even out of the various RSO, luftverks, vayder, tishee and other Ti that I’ve had there is some magic to that yoyo that is captivating. I can’t put my finger on why, its not the best in any one category, but when I pick it up and start playing it just flows and I stop thinking about anything else. It might be the very last yoyo I’d give up.

4 Likes

I love the shape, but hate the color.

4 Likes

booooooooooooo

3 Likes

Make one in black!

1 Like

get the last one and get it re-Anodized.

2 Likes

booooooooooooo

pink only

3 Likes

All gone.

Glad I was able to get one. It’s an amazing yo-yo, and that pink is stunning in person. Pictures can’t quite capture it.

3 Likes

This is a good throw. I posted about it in another thread. I’m glad more people wil get to evaluate.

2 Likes

If you like the Absurdity, I think you’d like the Polybius too.

6 Likes

Self promoting in the comments

2 Likes