On the topic of the new OD and YYF titanium throws coming out...

I’m sure they will both be great throws. I do prefer the empty hub of the YYF though.

I love both companies so if I find the budget I will have both.

I do prefer the light weight of the OD over the estimated (not final yet) mid-weight of the YYF. Looks-wise I give a tiny edge to the YYF for my tastes, but on the other hand the Valor is one of my favourite yoyos ever and the OD one looks similar to a Valor without the grooves… so I’m a bit torn on the aesthetic design side.

Must find a way to own both…

Stay safe Greg. I’ll pay for your bail as long as it doesn’t eat into my yoyo funds. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

HAHA! That’s awesome, man!!!

Gambit wins!

1 Like

Gambit, that is one of the best things I have ever seen.

Ever.

:smiley:

I’m honestly shocked to hear about Yoyofactory yoyos outperforming One Drop’s. I’m not saying they’re wrong. Everyone is different with their own preferences and experiences. My own opinion is just the COMPLETE opposite. I’ve always preferred One Drop by far in every way.

I did actually “order” one of the numbered Titanium Dreams though and have money set and ready to go to get One Drop’s as well. I’m sure they will both be fantastic. This is a very good question to ask.

It’s hard to love anything more than my #68 Aurora anyway.

Yeah, I know what you mean about preferences, nothing wrong with that. I have a few One Drops too, about 55 of them. :slight_smile: I have about 128 YoyoFactory though, because they are my favorite.

Well, YoYoFactroy does have more.