Oklahoma meet up

sounds good guys. but what time should we do it?

1000 sounds good to me. Myself and Larry have quite a bit of a drive so we tend to do it early to maximize our time.

I keep forgetting not every one is on military time. That would be 10 A.M. To you civilians.

haha that sounds pretty nice to me. where u and larry comin from

I am the guy that is in Altus. Larry is coming up from Frisco.

dang hahaha. i didnt know people were willing to drive that far. if i new this i would have tried getting one together monthes ago haha looking forward to it . so for right now this plan is bricktown at 10A.M on july 28 i right?

That looks like the plan for me at least. Let’s see what others think about it.

yup. how does that sound to you derrik? ima invite a friend of mine. i got him started on yoyoing. he is not too good but he said he would love to come .

All sounds good to me.

alright where are we gona meet first? so i can tell my friend

and derrik edit the main post with the new info so everyone who opens this thread can see it

I think the location we have done before will be good. The bass pro shop parking lot near that land run monument.

got it! . im looking forward to seeing u guys there

I’m really hoping to make it…I got the day off but I don’t know if I can afford the trip even though it’s just 2 hours away…

Which direction are you coming from ndnjosh?

Coming from broken arrow Oklahoma…

Hey guys, this is Gavin checking in. I’m very local (less than ten minutes from bricktown) so if you have any questions about locale etc. feel free to ask. I haven’t seen you guys in forever; I’m looking forward to it.

There are a few people I didn’t know how to contact if you can think of someone that would be interested let them know. There were a few people I only met once or twice and have no idea how to find them.

That sucks Ndnjosh. I don’t know anyone that would come from that direction. Actually there is one person that used to come down from Tulsa, but I haven’t heard anything from him in about 2 years. Let me see if I can’t track him down.

dang . i didnt know there were this many yoyoers in oklahoma! hhahaha

Got another one. Todd who used to live in Tulsa, is now in Norman, and looks like he may come as well.

yey!!!