Oklahoma meet up

final bump

Less than a week away, and I finally located my favorite Yoyo. I just moved and it was misplaced. Linen pants peak will be in attendance.

this does my heart good! Josh, Why not drive up to Ada and ride with Derrek? Cut your cost WAY down. I really wish I could come and meet with you guys. :’(

lucky!! ahaha i only have 4 yoyos hahaha

Broken arrow is near Tulsa isn’t it?

I have also tried to contact 3 or 4 people through the forum and have got one response. Said they may be able to come. This should be a decent size meet up.

ya. i honestly didnt know this many ppl would show up hahaha

haha sorry . but thanks for helping me find derrek . now we got this thing alll set up hahaha

Looks like I’ll be a bit late. I just found out I have tryouts saturday morning.

dangg. btw i was wondering how long we planin to stay down there? its no problem for me, i was just curious how long everone plans on stayin

Normally I leave about 3. I have a 2+ hour drive once I leave OKC, and I might want to stop by the apple store on my way out.

k cool haha

I will be there

Gavin I will pm you my phone number so you can find out where we are when you get there.

Larry and I have made it to the location. We are eating breakfast, but will be back over there in a few minutes.

that was a fun meet guys. glad i got to meet you all. this is cameron btw

Pic

yay!!

Hey, so I just got to OKC, and was wondering how often you guys get together. It would be awesome to have a throw meet and get some new tricks.

Hey, I just got in OKC and missed the last one. When will you all meet up again?