Ok, so help me out here...

I’m looking to get an all metal yoyo. But I can’t decide what I want. I already throw a PGM and an X-Convict. What do you guys think I should get? ???

i think you would like the dv888. the width is prety much the same as a pgm and x convict. it is a little smaller but it has had nothing but great reviews.
also the new shipment in enroute and should behere soon.

but fill this out so we can help you to the best of our abilities.

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

I have a PGM, and X-ConVict also. I got the dv888. I loved it, until it died… :’(

The Big Brother Bully is about as stable as you can get. It wil perfore just as good if not better than the DV888. Or you could try the P2 from OneDrop.

Lots of stuff to choose from there. The metal market is huge. Now it doesn’t seem like you’ve thrown anything small, so if you want to try that, you could go for a fundaMETAL or a One Drop (anything small really. But as said, the market is huge, we need something to narrow it down.

Ill Just throw in that I love the Dv888

Me too.

You already posted that. Don’t spam please.

I also would say the Dv888.

For your first all metal, I would look into Yoyofactory’s FundaMETAL line.

I was thinking a Dv888, Frantic, or M1?

Dv888 and M1s are really hard to choose between.

Frantics are great, but it has a unique shape not too many people like. I would try it though, you can always sell it if you don’t feel the love.

If youl like the shape of the X-ConVict, I would try out the Hectic, I love mine. Their shape is similar.

If you haven’t tried a flat rimmed shape, Those are something that really have an awesome feel. But again, you might not like it.

Right now, I think the Hectic could take the place of the frantic, since you have tried the shape.

So its a desision between the M1, Dv888, and Hectic, get whatever one you think you’ll like moreh.

The DV888. I chose the M1 over the DV888 when I had to decide as I liked the feel better, but it takes FOREVER to break in if you don’t clean it. The DV888 is responsive out of the box, and it also (I think) has a wider gap, which allows more string layers, which allows more tricks.

Hmm… never thought about the hectic. Ok. Cool. I think some of the guys in my local team have some of the ones I was looking at so I’ll play em and see how they feel. Thanks guys! :smiley:

Well I don’t want a responsive yoyo. Did you mean unresponsive?

It took my 10-Ball 1.5 months to break in, but its worth it.

You can always clean it too.

The Dv888 is unresponsive out of the box.

Yeah, sorry. M1 is responsive out of the box. DV888 is unresponsive out of the box. Both boxes are really cool looking.

Ok. So I think its between the hectic and the Dv888 now.

I have never tried a Hectic, I’ve tried a DV888. If you have a local store that you go to then try them both, if not, I recommend the DV888. I believe that the Hectic has a slimmer profile, making it a bit harder to catch. The DV888 is VERY wide. It’s your decision, and also, I’ve never tried a Hectic, so you can’t completely trust me.

Just a note, both of these yoyos are smaller than your current ones. YYF is coming out with some bigger affordable stuff. If you don’t want small, it will be worth the wait I guess.

Well I kinda want somthing small. I threw skyline at a local contest and I really liked the size cause it was quite a bit smaller than my PGM.