Hey guys, I was looking at metal yoyo’s and I came across these two. Dv888 and M1. The prices are relatively the same and I want people’s personal preference, along with possibly answering me with the answers I’ve listed.
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
About a medium/small, nothing bigger than a Dark Magic.
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
Round butterfly or H-Shape
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
Kpad or O-ring
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
Havn’t gotten to the point where I can decide favorites.
- What is your price range?
0 - $100
- What is your skill level?
- What weight is ideal?
Maybe in between 64 grams and 68
I’m not really deciding which yoyo I want to buy, I don’t think I need it currently. Just want to know which metal will be best for me in the near future if I ever come to deciding which metal is best for me. Also, if you don’t think those yoyos fit the description feel free to list other metals that might suit me better.