Dv888 or M1? Which best suits me?

Hey guys, I was looking at metal yoyo’s and I came across these two. Dv888 and M1. The prices are relatively the same and I want people’s personal preference, along with possibly answering me with the answers I’ve listed.

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
    About a medium/small, nothing bigger than a Dark Magic.
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
    Round butterfly or H-Shape
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
    Kpad or O-ring
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
    No
  5. Does color matter?
    Not really.
  6. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
    Havn’t gotten to the point where I can decide favorites.
  7. What is your price range?
    0 - $100
  8. What is your skill level?
    Advanced
  9. What weight is ideal?

Maybe in between 64 grams and 68

I’m not really deciding which yoyo I want to buy, I don’t think I need it currently. Just want to know which metal will be best for me in the near future if I ever come to deciding which metal is best for me. Also, if you don’t think those yoyos fit the description feel free to list other metals that might suit me better.

dv888

Just saying, the two you listed are not round butterfly yoyos. If you are willing to spend a little more, a 888 or DNA might do you justice.

DNA is full sized like the Dark Magic. I say go with the 888.

agreed

Neither one of those work well for you. I suggest a BOSS by YoYoFactory. You can purchase it here:

here is a review on the dv888 and 1 of the M1 i hope this helps and heres is my battle video and I used my dv888 in it i hope all the videos help

the dv888

the M1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3yq3S-_KC4

my video

i hope all of this helps

neithor are round butterfly or H shape, so if you really wanted a metal for 65 or so dollars then i personally think u should get the hectic or like a metal zero for $40

Don’t get a metal zero IMO. It’s not that good… I prefer a yyj DM over one…

I see. Have you tried both yoyo’s? If so, which one do you personally like the best?

it might not be the best yoyo but it fits his preferences

I like the Dv888 more because of is width. And yes, I own both :wink: