A full metal yoyo?

I was looking to get an affordable full metal yoyo, but I really can’t decide between some of them due to lack of experience in yoyo’ing. I have, however, narrowed by choices down to these:

The FundaMETALS (Hec-, Fran-, Tac-, and Luna-)
Dv888
Any other suggestions

Pricewise, the Metal Zero looked promising, but after reading some reviews, I decided that for the price, the others would outperform the Metal Zero greatly. I was mainly going to get a Dv after hearing all the reviews on what a great yoyo it was, but after seeing many posts about the FundaMETALS, I was somewhat hesitant. My main question is this: between the FundaMETALS and the Dv, what are the differences between them? Which yoyo outperforms which at what things? And is there another yoyo within the $70- price range that I should look into? Thanks in advance.

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
    Any would be nice. Small is what I’m used to, seeing as though my first and only yoyo is the Velocity v3. I was hoping to get better at the medium sized yoyos since I heard that’s what most yoyos are.

2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
    Something that’s not imperial. The specific shape does not matter.

3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
    Again, since I am using a Velocity, I am most used to silicone. But any would be nice.

4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
    Don’t mod, but maintenance is necessary.

5. What weight is ideal to you?
    Anything is fine.

6. Does color matter?
    Nope.

7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
    Anything is fine.

8. What is your price range?
    $70-

9. What is your skill level?
    Advanced

Get the DV888 it is such a good yoyo. You shoulden’t hesitate to get it. Oh also it is one of the fundametals

any of the yoyofactory metals fit your prefs. they are small though so watch out.

maybe try the hectic or lunatic cause they are really really good

but the dv888’s a classic pick

CLYW campfire and recrev"i" are both great for the price. i used a Dv888 and you cant go wrong. small fast with silicone response.

DV888 FTW man.
You cant go wrong with it!

yeah, dont get a metal zero for a first time metal. They are fun, but you have to tinker with them to get them just right, any of the ones you listed are great out of box.