offstring yoyo

I was going to order 3 lecacys,some response and something else,there are fast offstings and aquarius,I really dont know what to get.I am using a kickside for os right now but I am tired of beating it up so what should I get?

If you are more of a beginner, I would suggest an Aquarius. If you are more experienced, you may want to get a BigYo or a Hayabusa alternatively.

Fast offstring gets rubber scraped off easily just so you know, and its not soft rubber, its solid plastic feeling rubber. You drop it on your toe, and you will get a bruise there ilke i did.

I think I will get a aquarius then

I know all the tricks on this site other than regeneration and brain twister mount

I would say the same!!!

My favorite ever yo-yo for offstring is the bigyo. It’s so big it’s really easy to use. It may be kinda awkward at first, but I think you can have more control (obviously since it’s so much bigger!) I’ve dropped mine a bajillion of times but still no cracks and plays uber. But the Aquarius’s are super nice too, the rubber rims really protect it, the response is perfect.

There are a few other 4a yo-yos like people have said. I haven’t tried the offstring yo-yo by YYF, but I hear it’s pretty good. I also own a Hayabusa, which is nice because you can set up the response to how you want it. It’s the smaller of probably all the offstring yo-yos though, so it’s a bit tougher to use, but it’ll help you develop better accuracy. :wink:

~yo! shi!