Offstring. Some opinions. Beginner guide.

Its a Very very very big question on the forum that what offstring yoyo should you buy as a beginner. Now here are some points to be noted.
As offstring looks cool most people like to try but then the questions are that what if you buy one and then can’t learn it or don’t like it. I mean not everyone has a friend who have a offstring yoyo so that you can try it play with it and then decide to buy it or not.

Some points on buying an offstring yoyo.

YYJ. Whenever you talk about which offstring to buy most people say that is buy a fiesta xx or buy a go big or some will also say buy a big yo. Well you can buy those but there have been many problems with there solid spin axle system. As when you drop the yoyo and as a beginner you will drop it gets tighter and then starts to snag and this is a big problem when starting out. You can be safe with fiesta xx as there are not many complaints on it.

Durability. Its an offstring yoyo as a beginner you will drop it , it’ll fly ,roll and break if constantly playing on hard surface. There are 3 solutions 1. Learn it as fast as you can then you’ll not drop it oh that’s a hard one. 2. Check what material its build of. 3 .Play on grass , carpet , or a soft surface.

Conclusion.

Under 30 dollars buy a YOYOJAM Fiesta XX or Shinwoo griffin wing or Adegle deneb.

Under 40 dollars buy a Zeekio saturn V or Zeekio apollo or Duncan skyhawk or Japan Technology ashiru kamui light.

As a beginner you might not want to go above these budgets trying a new style of yoyoing.

This was just a beginner buying guide.

This is just the knowledge I have on offstring yoyos hopefully I have not forgot something. If I have forgotten something important suggest me or pm me. Some reference I got from Erik Kerber , Philip , Sergio.

The post I posted before is on buying and now this is on after you buy a offstring yoyo.

Now first you should lube it with some thin lube.

String. Offstrings snag a lot here are 3 possible solutions.

1. Don’t overtight the yoyo just when you are twisting the yoyo just stop when you feel you get that stop feeling oh that’s hard to explain. Just stop when you feel that its the first point of tightness and it will not untwist itself when dropped.

2. The string length should be same as you use on your 1A yoyo because long string means more string to snag.

3. Don’t use a thick string use a normal string. But you can try thick string if it works for you.

This is just the knowledge I have on offstring yoyos hopefully I have not forgot something. If I have forgotten something important suggest me or pm me. Some reference I got from Erik kerber , Phillip , Sergio.