OFFSET Yoyo Mailing Times?

Hey,

Anyone ordered from OFFSET Yoyo recently and had experience of their postage times? I ordered around a week ago but haven’t had any confirmation that the item has been sent, despite confirmation the order has gone through.

Kinda expected it to have been sent, but not sure if this might be the case and I’ve just not received a postage email.

Thanks,

2 Likes

i ordered a variant from offset not to long ago and it took about a month for it to come in :sweat_smile: and because brandon lives in austrailia it takes a looooong while for a tracking update to show up since it ships overseas. but once it enters the us a tracking update should show up with a date of arrival. so you kinda have to be patient with it but it’ll be worth it trust me :grin:

1 Like

That makes sense. I guess I just need confirmation it’s been sent, rather than needing to wait for confirmation from the mailing company.

Australia to UK can be as quick as a week, so was maybe being a little impatient, but still nice to know it’s on its way.

1 Like

your not the only one i felt the same way :wink: i checked the tracking number every day :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah it took a while for me as well, for it to ship it took like a month

1 Like

Did you get a notification it had been sent, or did it just turn up?

1 Like

Once it shipped I got a email with the tracking code

1 Like

So three weeks since ordering and still no mailing confirmation and no reply to my email chaser…

3 Likes

That’s annoying I know Brandons actually in California with Evan and Gentry right now so orders might be on pause

5 Likes

I understand that, but let me know delays when I make the order… Guess I’ll keep holding on!

3 Likes

I understand

1 Like

Two emails now ignored… I’ll be asking for a refund soon. This is really poor service!

3 Likes

@brandonvu

2 Likes

Refund request gone in!

I don’t want to be a ‘bad customer’, and I’m all for supporting boutique stores and fellow throwers. But as a consumer, there are also expectations and this is by far the worst experience I’ve had - even some communication might have gone some way to help.

I’m really disappointed as it’s rare I make yoyo purchases, and was excited to try something new that I’d heard good things about.

5 Likes

He’s hanging out with the Cool Kids in Cali. He should at least check his email. Who doesn’t do that at least twice a day?

4 Likes

did you ever try reaching out to brandon directly? or no

1 Like

Yes, twice. I actually replied to the first email he sent after the initial order (when I chased to confirm the order). Also used the contact form on the store.

1 Like

Ah thats unfortunate. I know hes pretty active on instagram i wonder if you direct messaged him there he would have responded. Sorry to hear about your experience though

1 Like

Brandon designs awesome yoyos and puts out entertaining videos, but he is still working on the business side of things. It took about 2 weeks for him to ship a yoyo I ordered from him, but it arrived safely about a month later and the yoyo is awesome. I am willing to wait for my yoyos in order to let Brandon do his thing.

He responded very well when I reached out to him on instagram. I would suggest doing that if you want to contact him about orders. It is important to note that Brandon and his brand are growing faster than he ever expected, and he is still mainly running his business by himself with some help from friends and family.

I want to reiterate that the yoyos he makes are worth waiting for. I also believe that you can trust him. Your yoyo will show up, but it may take some time.

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been as lenient as possible with the understanding of the things you’ve said, but likewise I’m also a customer. Even if the store highlighted delays or teething problems, that would be something, but to take an order and then ignore follow up emails (as well as not mail the item in a timely manner) is not appropriate.

PS, I shouldn’t have to use social media to contact someone running a store, that’s what their website contact forms are for.

5 Likes