Official YYF Pro Packs Topic UPDATE:GENTRY STEIN PACK $60

Think about it this way you could buy it and sell the Severe for $40 and make a profit! :wink:

Ehhhhā€¦ maybe! Not sure how that would all work out, me being in Canada and all. Not a bad idea, though.

Note, I have no more idea than anyone else if there will be a $100 Supernova + Severe pack. :wink:

Ha! Well, there goes that idea! Unless you can find a Canadian buddy, and assuming your wishes are granted.

Interestingly, more expensive to ship within Canada. So it might still work out! Get it sent to me, I send to the States, win! :wink:

Why did I have a gut feeling its gonna be something like the nova or supernova lite in there :confused:

lololol thats the point. So people will buy two packages. Effective business.

Could also backfire. Once the 24 hours is up, you canā€™t buy a given package anymore. So, if I hesitate on this one, but donā€™t find another that I like as well then you just lost a sale.

Already happening for me. If I knew what other packages thereā€™d be, I bet the SB package is still one I would want to buy. But, I donā€™t know, so Iā€™m mulling it over still.

Meh. Nobody ever designed an absolutely perfect sales and marketing campaign. This one will have its ups and downs, and YYF/YYE will only really know what worked and what didnā€™t once itā€™s all over.

Me, Iā€™m glad theyā€™re doing this. 8 days of fun, seeing what gets revealed. I canā€™t say for sure itā€™ll result in a purchase by me, but itā€™ll be good fun in the meantime.

Props to them for coming up with an interesting idea and executing on it!

Iā€™m telling you guys - If I didnā€™t have a Roll Model already, Iā€™d be all over this. Itā€™s a really fun throw. Shape seems old school, but it plays likes a beast. And Iā€™ve heard itā€™s a real player for 5a. Heck, Steve does most of his tricks on 365 with it.

1 Like

I gotta say one thing. Steve,that is one awesome beard. Also Summit or Pro pack?

1 Like

I would say the marketing of the summit is pretty spot-on.
The summit has some of the best hype built around it Iā€™ve seen in a while.

On the topic of marketing campaigns, I wish I was around for the whole Anti-yo thing when that was happening. I read that their marketing was pretty good when they were primed to release the bape.

Yep, Sonny and Kiya are great promoters.

I thought it was great, too; however, there were those who hated it.

Some people say youā€™re not doing it right until you have haters

(I donā€™t say that necessarily, but some people do)

Also, I agree on anti-yoā€™s marketing

I hope there would be a kimmit
northstar and superstar
AS I REALLY WANT ONE

The Mods did that so no one would make more topics.

but didnā€™t Jensen kimmet quit yyf and joined clyw

Besides, the Superstar is John Andoā€™s signiture.

Whatā€™s your guess for today? I think itā€™sā€¦ I never mind, I got no clue.

Btw: there are 8 and now seven, There should be a HOTH (if ya know what I mean ;)) a Tyler.S Hopefully a John Ando, Shaqler, and maybe Patrick, definitely Paul.

Thatā€™s 1 (SB) 2 (JA) 3 (HO) 4 (Shaq) 5 (TS) 6 (PH) 7 maybe Gentry Stein?)
And 8 hmm, Patrick Mitchell! Since heā€™s in the picture.