Official YYF Pro Packs Topic UPDATE:GENTRY STEIN PACK $60

I get that it’s supposed to be a surprise but I agree.

…this way is just painful. I already want the SB pack, but there’s like 6 more to go! I might buy 2, or even 3 if the deals are as good as this one, but still.

^This.

I understand it’s a business strategy—Trying to sucker us into buying more than one pack, perhaps? But still, the risk/reward is a killer.

Glad I could kick things off. :wink:

I really can’t tell you guys how incredibly proud I am of the Roll Model. It’s such a fantastic everyday throw that if I hadn’t designed it I’d have called YoYoFactory and asked them to put my name on it anyway.

At this price, you can’t afford not to get one. You’ll love it, I promise!

What a great deal. I tried a roll model at worlds. More than impressed.

Also, caps. Whats not to love?

1 Like

woop sorry hes the first one on the left

Dude hes the second one to the right

you sure i can see the outline of those massive specticles either that or thats Gentry Stein in sunglasses?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151290389546182&set=pb.62596221181.-2207520000.1363912012&type=3&theater
nuff said

Good fight haha XD i concede

You were a formidable foe indeed 8)

This first deal (Roll Model and Die-Nasty) is what I could only describe as “stupid good”. I agree there’s a risk/reward system at play here (with 7 packs to go), but anybody, and I mean ANYBODY out there in one of those “what is the best thing I can get for $50” threads should just get this and get 2 excellent throws in the mail.

1 Like

I’m hoping, since one of the deals will feature Paul Han, that we’ll see a new color for his ONEstar Ben mentioned earlier today. That’d be cool.

these?

No. Those aren’t Paul Han editions. Ben said they were going to release a new color for the Han in the third wave of the Champion’s Collection. Releasing it initially as a YYE limited exclusive might drum up some hype for it, methinks.

Ummm, I did that because people kept making new topics on this all day as I merged the existing ones. Calling it “Official” makes them think twice about starting a new one when one already exists.

I’m starting to think that the $100 will be like a mega pack. I may be wrong but that’s just my thought. What do you guys think will be the best pack made?

$100… Supernova and Severe. If I wanted both of those, it’d be a good deal; however, I’m only gunning for the Supernova. :wink:

If that is the case, I might just buy that one. I might just not do any of them though.

I’m in that same pickle

Find a buddy who wants the Severe, and buy the purchase together? It’d cost a slight shipping upcharge since the original purchaser would have to ship the Severe, but it’d likely still be a great deal.