Official Thread of The String Company Known as Big Yoyo String

I will be wanting some stickers too The logo looks awesome

Free for team members, and probably 10-12 for the public. Im getting the quote Monday

Don’t worry there will be plenty of chances in the near future for sponsorship opportunities

Stickers should be here Friday.

Requirements were in a thread in the contest discussion board about 1 month ago.

BTW, when I get the stickers, I need a guerilla marketing campaign. If you want to do it, let me know when I post on here I got them. (I ordered 1000)

I’d be happy to be on the marketing campaign I go to a Yoyo club meeting once a month I could pass out stickers then that and to anyone is interested in yoyoing that and I can mail them all over the place

Guerilla marketing though. Stick them on anything and everything. Stop signs, buses, telophone poles, bike racks, etc. But passing them out is cool as well.

Made a video today.

Maybe thats not the best idea because

A: thats illegal, called tagging.

B: Not everybody yoyos. I think focusing the advertising on yoyoers is the best bet.

I suppose it could be illegal. You’re right. Maybe that’s a bad idea. And yeah, I suppose that everybody else would be like “wait, what?”. Maybe I should just give them out, lol

It’s only illegal if you get caught…haha

The safe bet is put it on things that already have stickers all over it. Maybe on your car, folder, book, yoyo case? Or put them at places where people don’t care.

Rightt? And yeah Im definitely putting some on my school folders and stuff. Either way, I just want people to see the stickers, because even if they dont yoyo, they may be like “Oh, what’s that?” and then look itup and become interested in yoyoing.

Yeah man! I’ll put one on my iPad :wink: people always look at it cause I out new stickers on all the time.

Hey guys, the printing place Im working with is rather slow to reply to my emails, but by next week or so we should have t-shirts!!!

BTW stickers should be here Monday or Tuesday

1 Like

Man, I can’t wait! How many are you ordering?

Yay! This stuff should look nice

30 shirts total, 10 each size (M, L, XL), 5 each color.

Nice job man!

Great job!

Thanks guys, I didn’t think it was very good. Lol

WHO WANTS STICKERS?? SEND US A MESSAGE ON FACEBOOK OR ON HERE TO GET SOME!!!

WOO HOO! BUMP FOR STICKERS!!!