To Those Who Want String

Hello all! I am the maker of Big Yoyo Strings. I make all the string that we sell, one at a time by myself.

Type 1: This is a bouncy, whippy string that many people love! The bounce lasts a long time, and it manages tension superbly. Right now I have seven colors, Red, Yellow, Blue, White, Green, Orange, And Pink. This string sells for $5, and 10 are included in a pack. I can also do custom colors, message me.

Type 2: This string is like the cadillac of economy string. I currently only have white and red, but I am working on finding more colors. This string has a slight bounce, and is a great string for beginners or people who dont like to spend a lot on string. This string sells for $2, and 10 come in a pack. It is a little thinner than the type 1, about the thickness of YYE poly.

Type 3: This String is AMAZING! It lasts literally months, and has superb whips and slacks. I am running a little low on this stuff, only 1 pack of orange, 1 or 2 packs of pink and about 1 pack of yellow. $7 a pack (10). This string is also about the thickness of YYE poly

Andrew Miller Slix: Slix are the signature string of our first sponsored player, Andrew Miller. They are a whippy version of a type 1. As the name implies, they are kind of slick. Green, Orange, Yellow, White,and Pink. $6 a pack.

Cyber Silk: Cyber Silk is the fastest, most insane string you will ever lay your fingers on! It blows Dragon out of the park, and comes in colors! When you use it you will be worried about the string catching on fire it whips so fast. Orange, Yellow, Pink, Green, White- $5 a pack.

Type 1 Loose: Well as the name implies, this is a looser version of type 1. People say it has the whips and tension of BG1s without the thickness. $5 a pack.

Also, join our mailing list! Please email us at bigyoyostring@gmail.com to join.

Also, support us by liking our Facebook page, located in my signature.

You can order/contact me either by sending a pm or by emailing us at bigyoyostring@gmail.com

You’re only aloud one thread in the BST section. I’m just warning you before an admin sees:(

2 Likes

Does the price include shipping? Jw

Nope, I should put that in there. Shipping is $1 a pack, up to $3.

Oh okay, was just curious cause ill wanna get some string really really soon. Prolly quite a bit if I end up liking it, you give better bulk pricing?

String is fantastic you will not regret any of it!

1 Like

Yes, there is a bulk discount, the more you buy the more you save, message me and we can talk more

Any chance of a sampler with one of each type in it? I’d buy one.

You can get one for free, just PM me

Sweet! Thank :slight_smile:

No problem