Official Thread of The String Company Known as Big Yoyo String

Me and Andrew are recording that video this friday! Got to try some of your strings and like them. Candy string is really nice and AM slix are dope too

Hey man, Iā€™m glad you dig the strings! I didnā€™t really know what you like so I sent some stuff thatā€™s fast, some thatā€™s flowy, and some thatā€™s smooth. I see you like the flowy and smooth stuff, good to know!

Amazingness. Supper smooth, fast, modern, and glides on the string. Just got a sample pack of BYYS and im loven them! so far my favs are cyber silk and candy!

Nothing like a good surprise :slight_smile:

That friend request wasnā€™t the surprise, lol

You mean thereā€™s more?!?

Check FB :slight_smile:

Sweet! You guys sure you can handle an old guy in your chat, being all responsible and making sense?

Chat? I want in, I liked bigyoyo string like a month ago  :o

Happy 4th of July, Enjoy a video :slight_smile:

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?topic=54556

Currently editing footage of Joey and I yoyoing. Its going to be a short video due to the fact that it was hot and probably like 80% humidity outside while we filmed.

bump

For those of you who have requested this, here is a list of all our current types of string.

Type 1- The original string we made. This string has good tension management and decent speed whips. It comes in white, yellow, blue, pink, and orange. $5 per 10 pack.

Type 3- This is a stiffer string at first, that eventually breaks in. It lasts a very long time and can be washed to extend itā€™s life. It manages tension well and has a really fun whip speed. $7 per 10pack

Candy String- This is our softest, cheapest string. It comes in neon yellow, neon green, and neon pink. It manages tension fantastically. It is $3 per pack of 10, $14 per 50 and $25 per 100.

A.M. Slix- These strings were designed by Andrew Miller. He was our first sponsored player, and I wanted to give him his own signature string, so we created this. It comes in yellow, white, pink, orange, and green. It is like a faster type 1 string. $6 per pack of 10.

Jakeā€™s Steezy String- This was my favorite string for a while and still is one of my favorites. I developed it to be able to adjust to the speed of the player. It can go slow, but you can really push it faster if you would like. It comes in neon yellow, green, or orange. $6 per pack of 10.

Six-2-Four String- This string is a string with power! It is type 1 thread mixed with another thread to really allow it to pack a punch! Price coming soonā€¦

Type 1 Loose- A looser version of type 1. $5 per pack of 10.

Panther String- This string is a very fast string, you can whip it so fast you could hurt yourself. Neon Yellow and Neon Green. $7 per pack of 10.

BYYS Projects coming soon.

A small yoyo project I put together trying to fuse hubstacks and stunt pegs.

I just got the email update from Alvin (Foxland Precision) I have been waiting forā€¦
The Vitality (my proto) will come to life this week!

SPECS:
Diameter: 55.655mm
Width: 44.215mm
Weight: 64.47 grams **
Bearing Size: Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)
Response: One Drop Flow Groove
Axle System: One Drop Side Effects

Weight is with Bearing, Silicone Pads, and the 2 halves. This Excludes the SE. Final weight is affected by the side effects that you use.
(i.e. Vitality (64.47 grams) + Alum Spikes (3.2 grams) = 67.67. etc.)

Aluminum Ultra Light: 2.5 grams
Aluminum Lego: 2.7 grams
Aluminum Dome: 2.9 grams
Aluminum Spike: 3.2 grams
Aluminum Stunt Peg: 4.0 grams
Aluminum CODE1: 4.0 grams
Aluminum Dietz: 3.0 grams
Aluminum Anti-Yo: 4.7 grams
Aluminum Mini Disk: 4.8 grams
Aluminum Disk: 7.2 grams
Nickel Plated Disk: 7.4 grams
Aluminum Sakura: 2.9 grams

Brass Ultra Light: 5.2 grams
Brass Lego: 5.8 grams
Brass Dome: 6.6 grams
Brass Spike: 7.2 grams
Brass Dietz: 6.7 grams
Brass CODE1: 9.5 grams

Wow! Super nice!

Sweeeeeet man!

Some Marimba Music I made

Very nice. I might use this in one of my videos if you werenā€™t planning on it.

Go ahead man! I want to use this piece I am working on right now, in a week or two when I have it mastered. It is called ā€œOrchidsā€ by Jonathan Leahy. Such a dope 4 mallet piece. Simple, yet terribly hard. Anybody else dabble in percussive arts?

I play hand drums in some performances. Usually djembe.

Nice! Iā€™ve played Djembe in drum circles, and once I played a gig where I did some latin stuff with congas. That was fun!

For you 5A players, here is an interesting article from Josh Yee The current state of the US 5A game. - General Yo-Yo - YoYoExpert Forums