Official Thread of The String Company Known as Big Yoyo String

I LOVE Chick Corea! Most people don’t know this but I am actually very big into jazz music. Dave Brubeck, Miles Davis, Chick Corea, Charles Mingus, Charlie Parker, John Coltrane…

So I forgot the Twitter password to the BYYS account… Nice :slight_smile:

Anybody on Vine? I haven’t joined, seems dumb, but I thought you might be able to make cool yoyo vids with it. Has anyone tried that?

I’ve been watching yoyo videos on instagram it’s pretty cool since you can make them 15 seconds but 6 seconds is just to short.

Maybe if you wanted to just film short bangers…

It would have to be a pretty fast banger… I have binds that go on longer than 6 seconds lol

I got a RevRev Sine//Saw and a Yomega Glide in the mail today, 'twas a good day :slight_smile:

How’s the Sine//Saw? I’ve really wanted to try one.

Got my New camera! Canon T3i rebel. Get ready for some beautiful footage.

=^-^=

My sister has a Canon T3i. I’ve never used it to film though, it takes great pictures though!

It’s a great size and shape and is super-duper smooth!

Hey! I entered an old guy contest. I’m using Candy string even though Unkown is a sponsor. Can I get some BYYS votes of love? :slight_smile:

Waylon, such a rebel :wink: How and where do we vote?

That’s me, man! I live right on the edge!

There’s a thread in the video section for old guy battle division one.

:smiley: I voted, here is the link for anybody who can’t find it or hasn’t looked

I really like how this is almost just a thread where the guys hang out lol. By the way, Waylon, are you on facebook?

Thanks!

I’m on Facebook. I liked bigyoyo.

Shop closed?
HAHA I got the last order!

Actually you did man :slight_smile:

You’re in for a surprise :wink: