Official Potential Yoyo Co. Thread!

After almost a year of planning and hard work I have finally gotten 2 prototypes done, they work great and I am going with it. The company is Potential Yoyo Co. and our yoyo is called the X-Wife. Let me know what you think, we will have a first pre production run of 25 and a final price figured out tomorrow.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/img2788z.jpg/

Here is an album of pictures.

Specs: The X-Wife.
Width: 1.73 inchs
Diameter: 2.11 inchs
Bearing: Size C
Response: Hatpads
Weight: 79.4 grams

Now to the bigger question, do you have Potential?

Nice! And I know I have no business being here after what I did…Sorry. But that’s one good looking thing. You should get the CAD design you made for me made :-\

It’s not WeThrowRiverside anymore?

1 Like

Looks great! Keep up the good work. :smiley:

nice! just looks like the width:diameter ratio is just a little too big.idk.i’ve never thrown a monster or the like.i’d be your first team member! haha

I love the shape, they look like they’d be pretty good.
Let me know when you have a price for them, cuz I’d love to test one out. :slight_smile:
oh, and they’re quite shiny. :stuck_out_tongue:

Very Shiny. I just polished them haha. Well we are looking at $60 a piece ATM but that could jump up or down. I think thats a good price, I know I promised myself I wouldn’t charge $100 because thats pure outrageous.

As far as a team goes, I am not having one for now. Even if I was gonna I would only offer it to Matt, Samad (if Ernie didn’t mind him promoting both which may be an issue), Mark, and Justin. Only locals… for now.

The dia to width ratio is better than it sounds, I like the whole idea of it being almost a perfect square anyways.

I really like it

Nice. hows it play? and they being ano’d or sold raw?

first 25 will probably be sold raw. If it goes well I will do another run of 50 and probably ano half or all of them.

They play great, perfect for my style. Matt likes it, he said if he got one it would probably be his main. Samad liked it too, but he said a comment that I can’t really post up here.

looks pretty nice!

BUMPDATE

It weighs 79.4 grams. It is such a beast.

despite the huge a** weight i still want one

What the nunchuck?! o.O
almost 80 grams? I mean… I want one anyway, but jesus that’s heavy.

You can’t even tell when you throw it.

Justis, please refrain from cussing in my post and on this forum. Even censoring.

1 Like

me will try :’( :’( :’( :’(

That looks fantastic! :slight_smile:

Thank you.

Also I awant to point out I DO AM NOT SELLING THESE THROUGH THE FORUMS, I AM JUST SHOWING OF WHAT I MADE. I though I would share this because I was just banned from Yoyonation for this same post and having a price.

where are you gonna be selling them?

Competitions, meets, facebook, or personally selling to people.