Official Potential Yoyo Co. Thread!

That’s kinda rude… :frowning:

Anyways, $60 for a yoyo from a new company sounds amazing. I definitely have to get some cash for one. :slight_smile:

oh, alright. well I’d love to buy one from you, either online, or if you go to worlds :slight_smile:

Considering he’s not selling these in any store. I don’t think this thread should be in the manufacturers thread. That is for the companies that sell here at YYE.

I put it in General Talk, someone moved it here. Also due to some issues I am renaming the throw to

“le Tap” or Patel backwards.
Matt’s idea ^^^^

I am currently assembling! Yay

Now that I look at it in more detail, it looks right up my alley, including the weight. I’m definitely interested in picking one up, just need to get some money around. :stuck_out_tongue:

Matt said the X Wife had vibe…

And then he le Tapped it… and it was gone. :open_mouth:

I know, corny.

1 Like

Cool to hear.

I wonder how I contact Andre to see if he wants to sell some on here…

EMAIL HIM.
Oh hey, havn’t posted here in eons.

Lol, too busy riding your cool bike?

I HAVE 3 FULLY ASSEMBLED, SMOOTH, AND READY TO GO!!! OH YEAH.

Yeah, just shoot him an email. Worst that can happen is he says no.

Even without the yoyo, I still can imagine what the thing would be like…80grams of beef…The original Buddah King 2 was around that weight level…Dang u guys made a HULK of a yoyo…

Does it take speed?

1 Like

I can get it going pretty fast but I would have to have Samad try to go fast with it. I can try and figure out.

mine just came in the mail like 10 minutes ago, and I’ve gotta say, it’s pretty nice. Plays super smooth, and it’s a really nice shape.
Feels a little heavy, but honestly like he said, you can’t really tell when you’re using it. I’ll try to put up some pics, and maybe a video later.
Great yoyo, especially for the price :slight_smile:

Woot woot, glad you like it.

Now I want to live in Riverside… :(. HAHA! You guys rocks, I can probably send you one of my designs, well, unless you have a bunch. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like Sam Green is going to pick a few up now I am gonna contact Andre about maybe putting a few up here.