"Official" Noob 1A Contest/Battle Video Submissions

Hey swat, now I know what you look like. Everybody did wonderful but please work on string visibility. Keep yoyoing everybody

1. Swatnoodle
  2. Dynikus
  3. DBYoyoer
  4. Nicholi2789
  5. TMCertified
  6. Gmana
  7. Kip550

Me too.

I also messed up at the end and if i tried i could probably do them off camera. I don’t do well under pressure

then write a list :smiley:

I’m a noob also but I’m not as good as these guys. I’m using a Velocity and my throws die out quicker than your guys’s, what kind of yoyos are you all using?

Also, other than TMCertified, am I the only noob that’s over 30?

Funny that you ask…

in that video, I was using my tiwalker… Haha.

I was using the yoyomamma onyx.

Tiwalker? Really? That yoyo looked purple to me.

it was ano’ed purple and gold halves by jason wong

^^^^Oh, so it wasn’t my imagination. Thanks.

1. Swatnoodle
  2. Dynikus
  3. TMCertified
  4. DByoyoer
  5. Nicholi2789
  6. Gmana
  7. Kipp556

You have to include everyone :stuck_out_tongue:

FIXED! ;D

1. Swatnoodle
  2. Dynikus
  3. TMCertified
  4. DByoyoer
  5. Nicholi2789
  6. Gmana
  7. Kipp556

1 Dynikus (sweet freestyle, love the music!)
2 Nicholi2789 (really good i liked it)
3 Swatnoodle (cool! really smooth transitions of tricks)
4 GMana (nicely done, as others said nice facials)
5 TMCertified (yours was really entertaining :slight_smile: )
6 DByoyoer (nicely done, i see you like to play fast)
7 Kipp556 (couldn’t see the string at all sorry i’m sure it was some cool tricks though)

Hey Gang,

Here are the results as day 1 of voting is coming to an end. We are planning on keeping voting up till Friday so keep voting. I’m not sure why we have 235 views on this thread and only 6 people who have officially casted their votes. Come on people watch the videos and vote? We are supporting new throwers here (and as iEverything unfortunately pointed out, 1 old thrower)! haha. But seriously…vote! :slight_smile:

Ok so far after 6 votes we have a pretty close battle for first and second and a very close battle for third. However, I’m sure we will still have a lot more people voting. Remember, in this case the lowest points win and the winner gets to choose the style of the next contest/battle. Here is what we have so far:

Swatnoodle - 10
Dynikus - 12
Nicholi2789 - 22
DBYoyoer - 26
TMCertified - 27
GMana - 28
Kipp556 - 42

cute kid TM :wink:

Very. I liked that your kid walked right through your freestyle

thanks everybody! Tbh I don’t think my tricks were on par with dynikus and a few others. I think the thing going for me smoothness and flow, which is exactly what I aim for. Doesn’t matter Who comes out on top, great battle :smiley:

[quote=“Swatnoodle,post:38,topic:29725”]

Yeah I gotta say man I really liked your style, super flowy, you got me beat! I’m very interested to see your vids in the future.

Well the contest isn’t over yet, still have 2more days of voting! A lot of things can happen if half the people that are viewing this actually start voting! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the comments on my kid. It was funny, (I probably shouldn’t give this away yet) I had already been working on my routine for about an hour and finally when I get it descent enough is the one shot that he decided he wanted to jump up on the black couch thing and play with my yoyo box! You can see I come close to hitting him on my Mach 5 I think and then look back over my shoulder to see what was going on! I think that actually helped me because I stopped worrying about my routine and was wondering how many yo-yos were going to start flying behind me! But yeah, totally not planned and secretly hoping that would win me bonus points lol