Official Delta Throw Technologies Thread // *Infin8ty Design Preview!!!* //

Welcome to the DTTech Infin8ty Thread.

(I’ll update later w/ a Clear Background)

Scroll down to find the Infin8ty CAD.

[center]From the mind of DG and the CAD skills of Cameron Schaefer, DTTech Presents the Infin8ty CAD!

for those who don’t want full view:

Comments appreciated.

Specs:
OD: 56.64mm
Width: 42.42mm
Weight: 67g
Response: Smooth Gen. Yo Hat Pads

Original Photoshop Design:

We’ll be making 3 Protos, of which the recipients are already chosen (I keep one, and 2 others will get one. They have been chosen already)

[/center]

That’s great and all, but you should really get these yoyos produced before you design anymore.

Exactly why this is a big decision maker - on which of my 4 designs I like the most will be chosen. Later on, I’m gonna ask you guys which one you’d want first :slight_smile:

As of right now, these will be the ones to choose from:
The Mighty Turtle
Bad Agent
Blitzkrieg
Infin8ty (Personal fave so far)

I’ll have more details and pictures of all of the designs later on.

(P.S.,for those of you who remember the Blitzkrieg/Checkmate, it’s now been reduced to a 53mm diameter :slight_smile: )

still looking forward to that TMT, cause it looks awesome ;D

Well, TECHNICALLY, as a team member, you’ll be able to see the throw design tomorrow as well as the Improved Checkmate.

Everyone else will either see it Sunday or Monday.

Here we go!! 3 hrs before Sunday.

For those of you who are interested, below is the new Yoyo design of the Infin8ty, one of the 4 possible first-release throws (Community will vote later on)

Here we go :slight_smile: This is the Modified Design of the Blitzkrieg, now smaller in size!

are you ever going to get these machined?

And, you will be sending me a proto…right?

My vote is on The Mighty Turtle for the first Throw. 8)

In March, I’m getting 1 proto of the Infin8ty and in April “The Mighty Turtle”

From the mind of DG and the CAD skills of Cameron Schaefer, DTTech Presents the Infin8ty CAD!

for those who don’t want full view:

Comments appreciated.

Specs:
OD: 56.64mm
Width: 42.42mm
Weight: 67g
Response: Smooth Gen. Yo Hat Pads

We’ll be making 3 Protos, of which the recipients are already chosen (I keep one, and 2 others will get one. They have been chosen already)

Nobody seems interested. Makes me sad XD

Im interested!!!

xD TY

Seriously. Just design a random one. There are thousands of designs, but you should just produce one you have already before you come up with anymore designs.

This is the same design that was on the start of this thread. this is the Infin8ty, which is going to be prototyped in March with, hopefully, a small run around fall :slight_smile:

And, as Heath told me, "to come up with designs is good, but if you pop out designs every other day they lack soul and concept and just end up looking like modded designs of already made yoyos "

and

“you have big dreams, and i can appreciate that, but i think you should focus more on making one solid yoyo than popping out 2-3 designs a week like your doing.”

You see, I show all of you every design I make, but I have only gotten 2 made into a CAD. Those 2 are the Infin8ty and TMT, both of which are going to be our first 2 throws. The only one that’s even ready for a prototyping is the Infin8ty, because Heath gave me some criticism on TMT, and I’m going to be working w/ Cameron to fix it.

Shall I go on? Your post was very redundant. It served no purpose but to state what I’ve already learned.

I haven’t designed a new throw since I first hand-drew this :slight_smile:

Look familiar? That was the image (Top one) that was on the first post in this topic. It has been CAD’d since then. I haven’t even designed it differently. If you compare the 2, they’re almost exactly alike.

OK, now I understand.  Sorry, I didn’t get it.  That makes a lot of sense.

What does it take to get a post around here? xD

You should start following forum rules, like no double posting. That would really boost interest

I try to keep them unform, but, no views. I guess when people actually see one they’ll be more interested.