Official 2015 Texas State YoYo Contest, Ended, Was awesome, Results.

so I’m going to open registration tomorrow here: http://yoyocontest.com/e/2015-texas-state-yoyo-contest

and you should be able to find any other information here: http://www.radicalseas.com/texas-state-yoyo-contest-2015/

ill be posting any updates on this thread , the site, and the NYYL page.

On the site it says March 21st, but here it says April 18. Is it still the 18th? And is the contest 1 day?

Thanks! I must have missed that!

Yes it’s only 1 day

And yes it’s the 18th

I’ll be attending :slight_smile:

Registration is now open on the NYYL site! Closes on 4/11/15!

What if we register early and then the situation changes and we can’t make it anymore? Can we tell you and you can remove us from the competitor’s list, or is there another way?

I’ll be there spectating for sure.

Yeah just shoot me a message here or through email and I can take care of that.

Judges and sponsor Update on pg 1

Just a reminder that registration is open!

UPDATES!:

added sponsors:
G2
YoYoexpert

Rules:
Finals will be 2 min!!!

What exactly do different levels of sponsors do? :o

Provide product donations for the contest.

who will have a booth? I probably will buy a throw or two :slight_smile:

sadly i don’t think we will have any vendors. I am however purchasing some commemorative ONES with the logo on them for states. aside from that… no vendors so far.

Would you happen to be having your own booth? Are you selling strings if you are going to have a booth? Would love to get some strings as I’m running out :smiley:

Who are you talking to ?? Me or Capes?

Mainly to Capes, but if anyone is selling official string or having a booth (which doesn’t seem like it), that’s good, too :grin:

I would definitely like to go to this. I haven’t been throwing for a while, so I’m nowhere near having a freestyle, but just hanging out sounds like fun.

Based on your YouTube vids, haven’t you been throwing for a pretty long time?