OD Mystery box opinions?

So I was sitting here looking at all my mantis’ and it got me thinking about how much fun I had with that release. I loved opening my 3 boxes trying for that ti pull, but still being surprised and excited when I pulled 2 of 3 fades! Even my disappointing gold mantis was not really a disappointment because at the end of the day it was a fantastic yoyo.

What was you experience with the OD mystery boxes? Did you like them? Were you not around for them? Would you like to see them again?

I know I personally would love for OD to do another run of a throw like this, it was super fun and exciting for me!

4 Likes

They were super fun. Oddly enough I never kept any of my mystery box openings but they were still cool.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten a mystery box from OneDrop a couple times, and it has always been a huge bargain.

2 Likes

I remember watching the OD Mantis come out, but not being far along enough to actually get one. The box-of-chocolates effect is why I got so excited for the G2 Campaign, but I wasn’t able to actually pull the trigger on that one. I did however pick up the C3xRewind Mystery box at the start of this year and YYFxYYE mystery box clearance thing around October last year and those were both very fun.

1 Like