OD mystery box

Anyone get the new OD mystery box? I hope i get the lunar eclipse and silhouette

5 Likes

I was going to but I decided to hold off. Please lmk what you got though very interested!

1 Like

I did! I just hope I get throws I haven’t had yet.

1 Like

Yeah I’m psyched. I have a silhouette and a dang2 already, so I hope I at least get 2 new yo-yos.

Apparently the package had to traverse the country before ending up in Denver though lol

6 Likes

I wonder if they are all the same throws maybe just different colors? Or all just random

1 Like

from the picture they posted on instagram I could see deep states, intros and 1 other I couldn’t quite make out. so hopefully there will be quite a few that could be there

edit:
heres the pic if you haven’t seen it:

4 Likes

Happy with mine!!!

29 Likes

Looks awesome!

1 Like

They look great! What were the flaws they mentioned on their FB post?

1 Like

Oh the deep state is SLIGHTLY two different colors of blue and the LT is missing some blue ano on one of the rims, it’s just raw. They both look a little rough but they feel perfect. But OD yo-yos always look kinda rough due to the pyramite finish

Did my best to draw arrows where you can see the line separating the two colors of blue. It’s hardly noticeable in person. Super happy with what I got. Been wanting a deep state forever

11 Likes

Nice! Yeah, you can barely notice.

1 Like

Nice, keep them coming

1 Like

Mine should be arriving tomorrow, I’ll post pics when they arrive!

1 Like

:sunglasses: I just opened mine

20 Likes

Woah. What a score!

3 Likes

Nitro?! Good get! Those 2 look great!

Idk the range was that wide, sweet.

2 Likes

Uh oh, I have both of these. Hmm but not in these colors…. Nice haul!

1 Like

Mine comes tomorrow pretty sure no matter what is in there it will be great

4 Likes

Happy with the Sugar Glider & LT I got!

25 Likes

That string is thiiick :skull:

1 Like