Obsession with Pink yoyo's

I love Solid hot pink yoyo’s. I have a pink Ann Connolly Whip And a Solid Hot Pink Summit. The summit is my love. but I cant help but want to buy every hot pink solid yoyo i see. I recently saw I solid Hot pink yelet somewhere and I want it. or the new Chik in pink. Even the popstar is in hot pink now. I want them! but Since I have a summit, I wont be buying any of them.

But is anyone else really attracted to this color?

Pink yoyo + Pink string = Swagger

bright neon yellow, pink, or orange are the colors I like.

I like hot pink yoyos. Especially the hot pink CZM84VK. I think that throw is stunning. There are colors I prefer more though.

_* _

Same.

Pink is the best, don’t settle for less.

My luv.
<3
^ ^

Haru

1 Like

My new favorite Thread.
PINK YOYOS ARE THE BEST

I’ve got a Pink OG Project coming my way. 8)

… I apologize in advance for making you all jealous.

Pink is a manly color.

FABULOUSSSSSS!

if only YYR Soda blasted, and Neon pink annoed.
That, would be stellar.

Pink is one of those colors that just comes out brilliantly in ano. Something about the way the dye is formulated makes it exceptionally bright and strong.

All that matters is that you are able to get the color you like.

Some of this stuff is very expensive. If you’re spending the money, you might as well get what you’re looking for whenever possible.

Fix’d

Anyway, nothing can stop my fabulous Corli du Toit Trident and zebra stripes One Star.

I LOVE Pink yoyos. All of have right now is a Pink Classic hope to expand on that soon :o

I like any bright or shiny solid colored yoyo ;D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/972338_184941258331726_1475877745_n.jpg

Dude pink is freaking HOT! I’m going to buy a Chik in pink.

Any guy who tells you he doesn’t like pink, is a liar

Mod edit - please don’t use special characters to circumvent the profanity filter.

Thanks, vegabomb

Ah. GregP trying to make us all jealous, I see? I see how it is. Where’s my beloved and stunning pink Victor Gravitsky Catalyst…