• Pink
  • Dark Grey
  • Clear

0 voters

5 Likes

Clear (is this grey?)

Added :smile:

1 Like

Only one vote :/. I barely own anything not splashed. I’m sure I can’t be the only one

1 Like

I buy solid colour yoyos to save money lol

2 Likes

Ehhh I’d rather spend the extra couple bucks and own a piece of art. Not to say solid colors aren’t they just don’t appeal to me as much

1 Like

Only 3 votes, but clear gets the 34%. It’s a sign.

Waiting for someone to stand by my side (pink)

2 Likes

I voted Pink, I have more solids in pink than most anything else, but I do buy splashes more often. I should be in SMBA (Saturday Market Buyers Anonymous).

6 Likes

I have 3 pinks and they look tough - YYF Blade and MYY Hotdiggidy and Hertz. I know we’re not supposed to say pink is feminine anymore and a guy with a pink yoyo…I’m about to step in it. Pink yoyos look like kid toys until they are thrown - then they turn into savage-looking machines.

3 Likes

Agree, pink yoyos look really nice while spinning

I noticed that pink is not that popular worldwide, but it’s really popular in China lol that’s why Topyo/myy/c3 like to make pink ones

3 Likes

Brown yoyos never get love.

7 Likes

y’all narrowed me to one, but i’d have picked clear as well as purple…

3 Likes

I chose blue but I favor aqua/teal/sea foam green.

4 Likes

Truly I love pretty much all colors; clear is just nice and consistent, but nice purples are up there and nice oranges have been appealing to me more and more lately.

2 Likes

Brown is nice!! but it’s really hard to find a string with to match with …

2 Likes

The Unearthed colorway G2 does on bi-metals is super nice (espresso brown + black rims)

2 Likes

Looking forward to some nice colours on Project Y!!

1 Like

thank you!! :eyes::eyes:

The teal Koi!!!

1 Like