Favourite Color

Do you prefer a darker purple (like a Cloudberry) or something lighter (Nostalgia)?

1 Like

Something in between but leaning darker (especially if acid washed w/ lighter colors like the first run purple haze genesis), the purple One Drop/A-RT uses is my favorite:

1 Like

Bright blue, bright green, yellow look good with brown. At least to my eyes.

3 Likes

I was surprised to see clear is the most popular (so far), and I thought black or blue would be more popular. I have to say my favorite looking throw is my clear Wedge with gold glitter and gold hubs. But it’s much easier for me to see bright colors, so orange is what I lean towards. I also like neon colored string as well for the same reason. It’s easier for my eyes to track something moving fast if it’s bright and stands out.

2 Likes

a good dark matte red always gets me

4 Likes

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

8 years! Welcome back! Where ya been?

1 Like

thank you!! i was actually in middle school when i first started and posted last, and now i’m about to graduate college. this past december i found my old phenomizm in a box and it sparked my interest again! been throwing nonstop since then !

4 Likes

Seconded. Didn’t vote because it wasn’t there.

2 Likes

I just ordered Dessert Camouflage string from @BadWolfeCo to go with my brown yo-yos.

3 Likes

Desert Camo looks awesome on brown yoyos, I originally made it to go with the Circle City Warhawk. I also really like green on brown, feels very forest-y. Right now I have the Battle of Endor colorway on my brown Warhawk, it just reminds me of trees.

That said… I voted black in tbe poll lol.

4 Likes

I’m right there with you on the brown and green. I missed the brown OD Intro in October, but the a beautiful brown/green half swap NQP came around for a great price.

I love the look of Battle on Endor, but wanted the blend, not nylon.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I guess I don’t have anything really like that in the blend. Might have to remedy that :wink:

2 Likes

It’s a bit unexpected to me as well, I scrolled through mail day or collection posts and I saw a lot of blue and purple

1 Like

Desert Camo looks very nice, but I love the Cotton Candy!!How about using Desert Camo on dark green to create that forest vibe, might work as well lol

2 Likes

Looking great!!!

That’s a smart idea! I’ll have to try that with my green Warhawk.

1 Like

Good to have you back! A lot has happened in 8 years!

I remember when I was throwing 8 years ago (at a fairly intermediate level) nice metal yoyos were so much more expensive. My yyf skyline was a big deal for me at the time and now they’re like 30 or 40 bucks! Its mind boggling that there are so many great monometals and even bimetals now for relatively low prices (if you know where to look). Very exciting stuff :slight_smile: ive already bought … too many

4 Likes

We want to see photos of what you had and what you got recently.

1 Like