Northstar vibe

thats tuning.

My northstar is vibe free and amazing

yea mines tothen i start playin around with it awhile and its gone then the next day i got a knot have someone take the yoyo apart fo me then put it back so the arrow’s line up and it had vibe again and i payed with it some more and it was gone but idc its still a very good yoyo and mines have no vibe but i hate when people check for vibe it doesn’t affect me when i yoyo so why would itaffect them :smiley:

it’s not true…i had a Lyn Fury and it was dead smooth…also a friend of mine has a lyn Fury and it is dead smooth too :wink:

Every plastic I have tried has vibe. From YYF or not. But every YYF plastic has vibe then.

And every yoyo I’ve ever thrown has vibe.

Because I have a vibey throw. I admit it.

1 Like

I’m not fibbing. I just thought of it and it’s really true. Every YYF plastic has vibe.

so does that mean you cant take it apart even for siliconing or putting a new bearing in?

Not true ive taken mine apart plenty of times and it’s still fine.

This is as close as it gets to the real answer. Manufacturing tolerances along with materials used and quality controls combine with a design. Add it all up and you have more or less problems with a product. Precision machined products will have less initial variation from one piece to another than molded pieces. Because of that the CNC’d article will have fewer issues if the design and materials don’t have issues of themselves. However machining costs significantly more than molding in most cases and thus to get a good throw for less plastics are almost always molded so they can be sold at a lower cost. Now I know that YYF has a number of great throws so obviously their bringing some quality product to the market. However they are making small batches of their plastics from a manufacturing standpoint at least. Those doing the actual manufacturing for YYF may be having a hard time making the yoyos as well as YYF wants them. The first run of a product sometimes has issues that a later run does not…take the Protostar for example. Didn’t it have some issue as well that the second run didn’t have? I know mine (2nd run yellow) can vibrate like no ones business when I throw it bad. But It is smooth as silk when I throw it well. I am glad that I have it as it is my favorite plastic at this point…

Not true my beat protostar is smooth

I have had all my protostars be vibey while my northstar is pretty smooth