Northstar vibe

Hi guys, i need help.
My Northstar is giving me a bad pulsating vibe and it didn’t have it before :-\

does anybody know how I can take it out ???

put ur finger too it while its spinning. did it stop vibing? if so its ur throw

nope, i tried putting my finger it still had vibe but not that much

How come everyones ns has vibe?

plastic

Tune it… or line up the arrows? o.o

Vibes not bad.

Get over it.

2 Likes

I know that vibe isn’t bad, and my arrows are aligned.
I don’t mind it having a little vibe, but mine has a BAD PULSATING VIBE

Not all vibe is created equal. I’ve seen a number of Northstars and Protostars that had near wobbles.

Every Northstar has a vibe. I mean bad. It’s just the way they are. My friend even starting freaking out about it when he got his at the Nationals, so he went up to Jensen Kimmitt, and asked him about the vibe, and he said his has bad vibe too, and it had horrible vibe too. He also said it’s plastic, what do you expect? Every plastic has vibe. Even the one he won worlds with. There’s your answer.

Since when does every plastic have vibe?
You make it sound like plastics are on a different lower level than anything else.

Not every plastic has vibe. The only time every plastic has vibe is when a fanboy is trying to cover their company. Don’t make up facts that aren’t true, if you don’t know an answer, don’t say anything.

It’s most likely caused by the fact that YYF yoyos aren’t super user friendly. YYF yoyos are designed to never be taken apart for anything. Which is where the vibe problem lies.

I’m sorry, that’s just BS… ::slight_smile:

1 Like

True actually. Every plastic has a little vibe. I’m sorry if you disagree with me. Explain why you think that then.

False.

I’ll send you my FHZ, or my Speeder, or even my Mosquito. All of them are dead smooth.

Plastics have no flaws about them that cause vibe, no more than metals or hybrids. Not all plastics have vibe, and you should not be saying that they do. Maybe you should work on your throw.

It’s not my throw. I was just trying to say what Jensen said, I actually don’t believe him now that I think of it. But that’s what Jensen said, not that anyone should believe him or anything. And I know better than my throw. Maybe it was just out of the plastics I’ve tried. Don’t just think it’s my throw.

That last part is a false generalization. It’s a fact of life that an injection molded plastic part is going to have much looser tolerances than a machined part, no matter whether the machined part is plastic or metal. Injection molded plastic yo-yos are by nature going to be imperfect. The only variable is how imperfect it is. Some will have next to no imperfections and can be dead smooth.

My friends northstar had no vibe until he hit it on the ground once then it got worse and worse.

I have 6 Grind Machines… 2 Unstacked(v1) 4 Stacked (1xv1,3xv2)… and not one of them has any vib, whatsoever… sounds to me that jensen kimmit or w.e, needs to go back and revise his product, or at least say something. I dont know about you but if i have my name on something i would like it to be a quality product ???

I just received my Northstar and had a vibe right out of the box. I tightened the yoyo as much as I could and lined up the arrow and it virtually disappeared. Definately DO NOT take it apart. you will not like the results. Just my 2cents.

I dunno about you guys but my northstar is perfectly fine, and I beat the hell out of it.