Northstar or Hitman?

I’ve been thinking about buying a new yoyo to upgrade from my Legacy, but i can’t decide between the Northstar and the Hitman, since the Hitman Pro is i dont even know. And I also have another question: i’ve heard that the orange Northstar has like a better grinding surface and that the white version doesn’t, so i was just wondering if the new yellow has the better grinding suface like the orange one does.
Thanks in advance!

I am having the same problem as you, except also deciding between the protostar/northstar/PGM/Hitman/Hitman Pro.

Where did you hear that? I think that YYF would make all of the colors of the same model have the same playing ability and same surface.

i know right? i’ve looked around the forum and all of the posts about the northstar say the same thing: they say that the orange one has a different texture that better suited for grinding than the white ones, but im not sure about the yellow one yet.

also, on yoyoguys website, it said that the hitman pro is gonna come out on new years eve, so im just gonna wait till it come out and buy it here ;D

I would choose the northsta if you are good at binds but if you arnt great at binds get hitman,It will sometimes come back when you tug it and you sometimes will have to bind it.The northstar plays much better and is SUPER unresponsive.My northstar sleeps for 3 and a half minutes and my hitman sleeps for 2 minutes

my Hitman Pro is dead unresponsive. it’s got a great spin-time. you really have to make sure you clean the bearings when you get them, and then give them some time to break in. i really think you can’t beat the Hitman Pro for price and quality.

I want to know too! The yellow one is obviously the coolest. :wink: