Hitman pro or northstar?

I’m looking for a new yoyo and the hitman pro looked really good and i’ve heard alot of good things about the north star too so I was wondering if I should wait for the hitman or just buy a northstar?

Does anyone have any information on the hitman por?

http://www.yoyoskills.com/?p=5540 -hitman pro, also, I’m pretty sure it came out awhile back… am I off?

http://www.yoyoskills.com/?p=6185 -northstar… choose well!

No information on the hitman por. :wink:

The hitman pro hasn’t been released yet.

Hitman pro is small, while the Northstar is big. Just decide for your self

I tried the Hitman pro… And… I’m very impressed. Think of it as something like an Eneme.
The Northstar… It’s good. Stable, Long spinning, And yeah, big.

Honestly and PERSONALLY, I prefer the Himan Pro

Both are great, and you really can’t go wrong. in this situation you would want to look at the weight, the shape, the rim shape, etc. and see which one fits your preferences better.

Some guy says hitman comes out new years eve? would i be able to get one off yoyoexpert or BillyBob’s the day it comes out?

I’m almost positive that YoYoExpert will carry the Hitman Pro. They have received every other new YoYoJam release, and Andre has had a long affiliation with them, so I can’t see any reason this would be different. As for it being available here on the day it comes out, I would think so. If not, then very soon after.

Please note:

Not only is he affiliated with them, he’s yoyojam team captain.

I tried a hitman pro…all I can say is…Get it…

It blows the Northstar out of the water.

The one I tried at Nationals was cracked up, and completely vibey. But, it’s your preferences, and it’s up to you 100%. :wink:

I know a guy (Afrozenyetibaby) he has the 24k gold plated rim ed. from worlds. It was such a huge difference from any other yyj out there.

I have a hitman pro 0-0 my rims are anondized gold…

yeah, the worlds edition is just gold annodization, not actual gold plating. i have that one, too. it does look really nice, and plays like a dream. though i do think the nationals black and red edition looks pretty nice, too.

EDIT: speak of the devil:YoYoJam – YoYoExpert

1 Like

Woah…the new store pics are looking really nice.

Well, looks like the waiting and watching is over. Hope they come out in more colors real soon.