Hitman pro

When in the three worlds is the hitman pro coming out? They said “early october” but we’re almost half-way through the month. I’m SO anxious to get it so that i can get a better yo-yo than my banged up Legacy. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

It will come out when yoyojam is ready

Which is sometime in october

PM’d

I’ve been wondering this too. I know they are at another place but I don’t like those colors.

alas…

As far as I know, the only other color they’ve done besides the silver/green and the gold/green for Worlds is a black/red for Nationals. I haven’t even seen a picture of that one though. I heard that the silver/green was gonna be the standard color, but I have no idea if that’s fact or not. I know the gold/green was a limited release (100 is what they told me at worlds, I believe). I picked up a gold one and I think it looks pretty smooth. I highly recommend picking one up. It’s a spectacular yoyo. i’ve had a Hybrid Hitman for years and have always loved it, but the Pro really raises the bar. YoYoJam’s website said that the production releases for the Pro and the SR-71 debuted at Nationals, so that means they’ll hit stores shortly.

So, have you developed a feel for it yet?   :wink:

really? if it doesnt come out by tomorrow, im probably just gonna get regular hitman. or a protostar.

Just got an email from yyj. They don’t have definate date but said it will be early november when its released. There releasing all the yoyos 2 weeks apart and hitman pro is the last on the list. :’(

Oh that just doesn’t make me happy >:( I’m tempted to get one of the World’s edition ones but I want to see what colors and possible cap design they come up with for the Pro. Plus I’m driving myself nuts wanting both the HM Pro and the Duncan Raptor so if either YYJ or Duncan don’t get a move on with this I might need a straight jacket :smiley:

I agree. I’m at my wits end waiting for it. I won’t buy a worlds cuz I don’t like the colors. Might just pick up something else and then save up again later on if I’m not still steaming over this. I’m tired of waiting. First it was october now november. Torture I tell ya torture.

So, have you developed a feel for it yet? :wink:
[/quote]
yeah i have and i love it but im really waiting for the full run of it

Exactly! I almost said the heck w/ it and bought a New Breed.

November? No way, i’ve been very patient waiting over a month to get this yoyo. I’m probably just gonna get the northstar . :-X

i agree with everybody here.
Yoyojam, I think doesn’t release their yoyos soon enough.
Like, the Phenom. I have been waiting for this yoyo for Months, and they just released it yesterday.
But, Yeah. I like Yoyojam, I just think they take too long to release their yoyos.
I hear the Hitman Pro is Amazing. Probably Worth Waiting for.

so we thought it was oct then nov now its dec so any ideas when its actually guna come out?

Good things are worth waiting for.

i feel you, an i have no problem waiting i was just wondering if we had a date on a release