YoYoJam HITMAN PRO Arrives!

http://yoyoexpert.com/news/2010-12-31-Hitman-PRO.jpg

When the Hitman was first released in 2003 it changed EVERYTHING. Grinds and unresponsive play became mainstream, and ask anyone who was around that time – the Hitman was the yo-yo of choice. Ready to bring it to the next level, World Champion Johnnie DelValle (JD) did a complete redesign taking everything you love about the original Hitman and adding in the new Solid Spin axle system!

HITMAN PRO IS HERE!

2 Likes

go get one NOW! it’s easily one of the best yo-yo’s i’ve ever thrown. you won’t be sorry!

Just ordered mine and I can’t wait!!! (yes, I’m awake just to order this yoyo :smiley: )

I’d like to, but my busted, 2-month old SR-71 that looks very similar is telling me not to.

Oh wow! I want!!!
I also want the DMII, the SR 71 and I’d like an old sirius to if I could find one.

DEFINITELY want one of these! they’re gunna have to stop coming out with all these new yoyos…my wallet can support all of this! lol

Me too! But I’d really just want an old Sirius. The Caps on them are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

The hitman pro is more pro than my collection of stamps…

Wow, I need to see your stamp collection…

I tried a Hitman Pro before the release and I loved it. I’m also working on getting an original Hitman, I need to get one of these soon too.

Carbon yoyos are never bad.

is there only black? wasnt there a green version somewhere before?

the green was prerelease. (Worlds only)

GOOGOGOGOGOGGOGOGOGOGOOOOOOOOOOOGOGOGOGOGOOOGOGOGOGGGGOOOGGGO

GO!!!

The World’s editions were green/silver and green/gold. I’m not sure how many green/silver were made, but I was told at Worlds that there were 100 of the green/gold. They were available at Worlds or from one other site. The National’s edition was red/black and as far as I know it was only available there, but it’s possible that the store that sponsors Nationals had some, too. I’ve only seen a picture of one of them, so I’m not sure how limited it was.

There’s also blue available at some other websites. What those websites are I’ll never tell :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Guys… Made a video for the release…

http://yoyofreaks.com/

JD made a new video…

My life is complete now…

just ordered mine!!! First YYJ purchase. Love the sleek color scheme of black and silver. Can’t wait!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

^ dont post other stores’ links.

OT: That was sick!

1 Like

impressive…
i liked it