No Super Nova reviews?

eom

Why are you Expecting a YYF SuperNova Review when they Just Released a Couple Hours Ago? Shipping Takes Time, you know. :smiley:

i’ve heard ppl in Arizona get things from YYF fast than anybody else. there could be someone with it right now. (considering YYF HQ is in Arizona )

I have had over 50 yoyos. I have written 3 reviews. Not everyone writes reviews.

Sorry, I didnt realize it was just released. my bad ;D

Actually, they were released on Bomb Squad’s site before we got them here at YYE, trufax. But, yeah just give it a couple days or so, someone will post one I am sure.

I’ve had one for a while now! I’m not much on reviews though. I really like it no complaints at all. I still like my superstars better. It’s seems to tilt on me more but it could be just me. Weight is good size is good width is nice. Don’t know the exact specs off hand but seems a little wider than the superstar, I like that. The only thing is the shape beats the superstar on grinds especially finger grinds. I also have a 2010 severe, I don’t care for it as much too light, too wide, so as far as that’s compared the supernova beats the severe for me. I’d describe it as the severe’s shape with the superstar’s specs and feel to it.

So I hope that helps

go to youtube and search YYF Supernova some people already have it.