no money for a new throw

Yeah the only people I would babysit for are picky and want you to have a CPR and official babysitting certificate, and I’m like BOO THAT!

Wow, thats sad, well how about lemonaid?

LOL my bro got jealous of my wallet selling and was going to do one… Maybe if he gets around to it I’ll help him, pull in 1/2 profit

I’ve actually gotten $57 while I was in Vegas waiting for my parents(for an hour). I was bored so I started to throw, next thing I knew some guy threw $5 on the floor. I picked it up and said “uhh,… Sir! You dropped your money!” He replied “keep it, you got some sick skills son!” So next thing I knew my beanie was on the floor collecting a decent amount of cash (more than decent I should say) and some girl came up to me and asked for a pic. She handed me $2 and told me to make a cool shape with the string. I did a heart trick and posed with the girl, her friend snapped the pic and walked away. Long story short, you should really try this in highly populated areas (yes such as malls) but be careful when throwing around cops, in Vegas the first guy gave me a buck and a police sticker, the second cop told me to put my yoyo away and asked where my parents were(I lied and said they were in the bathroom). Just a heads up some cops don’t like it when you throw in public(or at least just in Vegas, you know what they say. “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas” wait,… I’ve said too much). Good luck!

How about a paper route?

I know this Nigerian Prince, I’ll get him to send you an email.

Why thank you.

are we really keeping this thread alive?

yes ::slight_smile:

No. I’m just waiting for an email from the Nigerian Prince.

Snow shoveling season is in.

Yep try shoveling snow… Oh yeah you live in saulsberry all you get is fog on that side of the bay but you would be lucky if you get snow.

well more-so frost and rain… both very difficult to shovel.

A few options:

1. Collect cans, glasses, bottles etc. and trade them in at your local recycling center (it doesn’t seem like much, but if you have enough you can make quite a bit of money)
  2. get a bunch of books from your house and sell them to a used bookstore, they might just give you cash in exchange.
  3. If you got any gift cards tht wont buy you yoyos and that you’re willing to part with for Christmas, you could try cashing them in to your parents, friends, siblings etc. for their cash value.
  4. Some thrift stores will pay you cash in exchange for nice, good clothes, maybe YOUR local thrift store is one of them.
    Idk, I hope these helped.

But easy to sweep / salt

Sell your other yoyos.

:o

Don’t sell your other yo-yos that’s torture!

I have four throws. three are old. One is my DMII in Minty McMintintosh condition and I really don’t feel like parting. I really don’t need any more help. This problem was resolved a while ago, but thanks guys I appreciate the help. And yoyofoot…

beg in front of walmart. or Billy Bob’s bait and tackle.