No bearing November

I’m totally gonna do the whole no bearing thing, as for the shaving thing I’m a little to young :D. I just got a butterfly and I have an imperial but if you guys have some better fixed axel yoyo suggestions, I’d love to hear about them.

earlier in the thread ed listed some of the fixed axle throws that were worth trying. some ones i like are the pro-fly and pro-yo. and i also like the throws that a company named tmbr makes

It’s very tempting to go back to a bearing yoyo. This is hard, annoying, and very fun.

i feel you, but like you said this is soooo much fun!

He wilnick that is not what he means ::slight_smile:

got my tmbr irving in the mail today. pics up tomorrow ;D

How is it? I’m thinking about getting one.

i havent played it much but it does what normal fixed axle throws do just better. it comes up with a tug every time but you can still do tricks. im trying to do spirit bomb right now

just getting this guy to the top

The tmbr irving is nice, tug responsivr and all. The pro feels weird. The tug returns are slippy. Maybe i just need a stronger throw, but i like the regular more for now.

i agree, i had the pro but my friend just bought it off of me. i like the standard version much more

bumping it up

Umm… Bump. For relevance to fixed axle February.

I hope to have a tmbr for this years challenge.

Just a note because it hasn’t been mentioned yet… the whole “no shave November” thing is primarily (originally, I don’t know… just talking about the past several years) a charity movement. I’ve done it a few times and have raised a few thousand in doing so!

And it revolves around the moustache, not the whole face.

I promised my wife I’d only do it every other year, so I’m out this year.