No bearing November

Tmbr wooden yoyos. I just ordered a regular and pro version. guess im doing fixed axle half november cuz i wont get it til next week.

I’m having so much fun only playing fixed. if it wasnt for waiting in walmart bored for mw3 i never woulda picked up my classic to take up some time and found a great facet of yoyoing

Too late for me, plus now I’m going to want to play the Freakhand throw that I just picked up. Perhaps I’ll do a Fixed Axle February…sounds kinda catchy! Or do Fixed Axle Fridays!

I like that better :slight_smile:

I like that idea! It’s a fixed axle that still works in anythrow!

Try it with a dark magic 2…

Just a goofy idea:

Why not list some other fixed axle yoyos, including some available here. Compile a list of current model fixed axles(besides Imperial and Butterfly) and then let people get an idea of what’s available.

I think next year I might try this challenge.

here’s a quick list of models available now that are worth trying:
tmbr irving, tmbr irving pro, duncan proyo, duncan profly, duncan wheel, yyf firedog, yyf legend, russell loopers, spintastic technic, spintastics manta ray, tom kuhn wood rocks, tom kuhn no jive 3-in-1.

1 Like

already had some string “burn-throughs” have some 50/50 string and a tmbr irving coming my way. but for now it’s all about the pro-fly ;D

I want to get one of the TMBR wood yoyo’s. I was at a yoyo event and asked the guy that made them to show me some of the cool tricks he could do with it. He was able to do kamikaze, which I thought was pretty nice. They seem like a lot of fun.

Must. Get. 100%. Cotton.

You didn’t get a bearing. wow what yoyo do you have.

I’ve seen videos of Ed hitting that and more on old Duncans and No-Jives. Go check out his Vimeo, it’s pretty amazing.

I sincerely hope you are being sarcastic.

1 Like

Oh, yeah I’ve seen those videos. Amazing stuff! Colin was saying that he did Spirit Bomb with his TMBR and thought it was great. Then he saw Ed do it with a Duncan.

Yeah, Ed is freakin’ incredible. He’s my fixed-axle idol, and I got to meet him at Worlds 2010, he;s an awesome guy.

tbh i dont even miss my bearing throws right now, this is turning into more fun than i ever imagined

sincere thanks for the kind words.
also, i will see your november, and raise you the other 11 months: http://kinopah.blogspot.com/

I fold!

Truly inspiring. I wish i was at a point in my yoyoing life to venture into an endeavor like that. i wish all the best in this and plan on keeping up and stating tuned every step of the way

Not a chance…

the tpx guy would not do it lmao. but thats like telling a barber to not shave