NJ State YoYo Contest!

I’m in OC

JustYoYo whats your name?

I’m here. Looking forward to the contest!

Cruise! And I am at the passport inn

Anyone at the boardwalk ? I am at the venue

Will be down tomorrow… No Peaking…till then!

Anybody else at econolodge?

I’ll be there tomorrow! Stop by and say Hi… and just ask to try any of my yoyos :slight_smile: I’ll be wearing a 2sickyoyos Shirt

I got just as nervous as excited there for a moment

five hours away and no way there :frowning: life is cruel

So sad:(

The people from air circus are at the venue unpacking stuff and I’m just waiting as they wont let anyone I the indoors part of the venue till ten :frowning: I’m so lonely :frowning: haha

I’m on the boardwalk too. Where us everyone who came esrly?

Well. I’ve lived in New Jersey all my life and I’ve been hoping for a NJ contest for years. Just finding out about this today.

I guess that’s what I get for letting my forum activity slip down to nothing.

Oh well. Save a space for me next year. :slight_smile:

I’m hosting a yoyo meet if you want to come tomorrow!

People from air circus were kind of rude towards the end of the contest I tried buying some stuff from them and I was completely ignored for 15mins waiting for someone to help

Sending a big thank you to LEDGERYOYO for his efforts in the organization of this event.

Few bumps in the road but I think we can all say we were very pleased with turn out and the overall contest activities.

Props Rob!

Good contest. The best part was that there were a ton of seats all over the place. Usually I get really tired at contests and those seats were a welcome relief.

Great time meeting new faces and seeing old friends!! Shoutout to Robbie for putting a lot of work putting a contest together for the 1st time. I know next year will be been better.

And next year the New York yoyo club will dominate everything again