New Jersey State Yo-Yo Competition?

I checked on yoyoleague and found it recently (not really), but I was wondering who would be there?

hmmm from where it sounds it would be i would be happy to go i have an aunt that has a beach house there in Ocean city NJ sooo maybe i can talk my parents into it. The only thing i would think of causing problems is I’m going to New Orleans the week before it. I might be able to but i would have to talk to my parents and stuff.

Does anyone have any information on this? I cant seem to find too much on it just a date and location no website or anything like that.

Where is it? When?

7/18/15 at Ocean City Music Pier, Ocean City, NJ
according to yoyoleague.com

Also yoyoleague also had a coordinator email on their website for the contest if your curious.

NEW JERSEY HAS A STATE YOYO CONTEST!?!?!?!??!
SINCE WHEN!?!?!?!
Link to the website you found it from please?

are you from Jersey? :o

Details are still pending

No im from upstate new york and this was the closest competition i could find

This is happening the ONE week I am out of the state lol. Best of luck to everyone competing!

I actually live in NJ so this will be amazing if it is an actual event. Does anyone know who is hosting it?

i may be going… ill be upstate new york and that time and six hours in the car to the contest doesnt bother me at all.

Looks like the week the competition is I will be in new Orleans :frowning: maybe next year.

Anyone Going to NJ state?

so far not me.

Most likely the kind folks at Air Circus.

I’ll be making it for sure. Probably the closest any contest has been.

I might be there to meet new people! It will be my first time attending a yoyo contest :slight_smile:

Well, I’m glad that I just found this post as I will be going and I look forward to meeting all of you!!!

New Jersey really needs a place where people can do meetups, North, Central, and South :slight_smile: I feel like starting a club