NH yoyo BBQ July 31st. Nashua NH

fixed :wink:

wait isnt it called snow bound?

Its not string haha

No, Snowbound is my signiture format of AirGlow string, and I don’t think that’s much of a secret anymore.

EDIT: Updated the food checklist

Max is bringing MELONS! get stoked

Before I finalize the times (11:00am - 4-5ish) do we have any suggestions?

YES!

I think that is a reasonable time.

He may not be coming actually, I still have him down though…

Good news everyone i got a case so i wont have to put all my throws in a walmart bag

Still want me to bring the one I made or are you set?

Yes my case only holds six here ill post a pic http://www.flickr.com/photos/51570535@N08/4800194901/

Hey guys,

this is more active over here. I will bring a tuna/mac salad or something like that. see you there

awesome, now I don’t need to keep reminding myself about the thread on the nation!

You might want to keep checking it, looks like Durfee is hangin over there. I don’t know if he checks here or not, but you don’t want to leave anybody behind. the more the better!

yeah I’m still checking it :slight_smile:

yeah! you finally joined yye

yeah, here I am. I wanted to keep up with this thread and try to make things easier on Pat. Hows the skyline treating you? Still haven’t picked up another one, but I did trade the bass and my primary wooly for a team edition one. Now I don’t have one to use ??? that’s ok though I’ll find one somewhere JIM, did you hear that Jim? I’ll find another marmot somewhere.

Hey i got the skyline and a marmot for trade

I may have 2 yoyos for trade too: Raw bbyy Wedgie and green spyy addict (If I don’t like it)

oooh an addict