NH yoyo BBQ July 31st. Nashua NH

It may be coming today so if I dont like it I’ll let you know.

2 weeks, get stoked

I didn’t hear it, I read it :wink:

DID YOU JIM? DID YOU?

OR WAS IT IMPLANTED INTO OUR BRAINS AT BIRTH, AND A TRIGGER MADE US REMEMBER IT, FOOLING US INTO THINKING IT WAS A GENUINE THOUGHT??

BWAAAHAHAHA HEHEHEHE

I’M NOT CRAZY, THOSE DARN PENGUINS ARE!!!

edit: I still want feedback on the time

especially the one in the tux that just stares and stares. gives me the heebee jeebies. there he is over there

over here                          

____________________
                                                                                                     under this

oh yeah, trading. I’ll bring some stuff but I am running low on my tradables. What are some of the wants you guys have. You never know what I might find.

DNA
Genesis
Gnarhal
Spyy pro
Bassalope
severe
Campfire
Ministar

Made my day

almost one more week! get stoked

The times are set: 11am - 5pm

Ok guys I will be there. I can’t wait to try some of jim’s new strings and mabey pat’s addict. I will bring some watermelons because max can’t make it. I am so excited.

WATERMELONS LIVE ON!!

would any of you be intrested in a ppunchline?

never tried one, are you bringing one?

raises hand slowly

yes mib for trade looking for CLYW and ONE DRop

I will have my ILYY Fury if anyone want to check it out.

Steve how’d you like yours? and you are not having my P2 from Dana lol. ITS MINE!

gizzyo

I dont know why i just didnt like the fury and Well see about that p2 mwahahaha. jkjkjk i already have one. i have four yoyos on the way i hope they get here before sat. and for those of you wondering they are a peak, markmont, bassalope and a m1. ;D

Yeah, I hope to recieve my fury tuesday from SBL.

Was it too heavy or too big. Because its the same size as the ProtoStar.

Gizzyo

BOth

But that makes no sense, The Fury is the same size as the ProtoStar and you love the ProtoStar.

not quite so much any more it was more of the shape + weight also i no longer have a protostar