Next sniffy contest this weekend

This one is going to be be a bit different in how it’s run.

I’ll be announcing the start of the contest and rules on twitter.com/sniffyo
As usual the contest will be held on twitter.

The prize this time is one of Monkeyfinger’s new Yoyo cases, and some of their accessories. They generously sent me a bunch of stuff to give away.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

The new Monkeyfinger + sniffy contest won’t require a code.
I’ll announce the beginning of the contest and elaborate on the new rules tomorrow on the @sniffyo twitter stream as well as the hashtag #sniffyo

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

Ok go:
http://www.sniffy-yo.com/2012/09/contest.html

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

Rats, I have to have a twitter…

Correct

You can get a twitter account for free. All you need is an email address.
If you don’t want to give them your regular email you can use one of the 24hour burner email services like guerilla mail - twitter will send a single confirmation to that address, but after that you won’t need to maintain it.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

If you enter the contest but don’t see your entry immediately, don’t worry. I’m only accessing a couple of times a day to validate entries.
Figure I’d mention it being someone sent me a twitter message asking why their entry wasn’t showing up yet.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

I’m getting a 403 error, but it could be something to do with my ISP or IP address. Just a heads-up. I think this may resolve itself soon.

Seems to be working ok.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

Well, good it’s working. I like visiting the site anyways, contest or not.

Cool. Thanks.
It’s possible the error was part of the godaddy takedown being google uses them for their name server and sniffy is hosted on google.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

Contest ends tomorrow at 5.
All entries have been posted.

Check out the #Sniffyo hashtag on twitter to see the cool collection pics people have posted with their entries

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

I decided to extend the contest to Friday at 5 being people are posting a lot of cool collection pics on the twitter hashtag #Sniffyo

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

I’m up to date on validating entries. If you made an entry and don’t see it, let me know.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

Aww, i just realized that i forgot to enter

You can enter until Friday at 5pm pst.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

Entry period for thingy closes in 6 hours.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

Contest entries close in 1 hour

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

I wish I could get a twitter…